It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:26 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Swift 2006 ECU wiring .
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:05 am
Posts: 8
Location: Saudi Arabia
Does anyone can help me with The ECU PIN OUT. I have N/A Swift and im about to instal AEM FIC6 ..

and all i need is the ecu pin out to hepl me to do the wiring,if anyone's got any info or links that would be great.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Swift 2006 ECU wiring .
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 12:04 pm
Posts: 129
Location: Perth WA
its all in the service manual, there is a link to it somewhere on here.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Swift 2006 ECU wiring .
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 6:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:05 am
Posts: 8
Location: Saudi Arabia
Jmoore wrote:
its all in the service manual, there is a link to it somewhere on here.



I have got the manual but i wanna pin out for the ecu wiring ..

I couldn't find thst at the manual .


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Swift 2006 ECU wiring .
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 12:04 pm
Posts: 129
Location: Perth WA
Mr. AT wrote:
Jmoore wrote:
its all in the service manual, there is a link to it somewhere on here.



I have got the manual but i wanna pin out for the ecu wiring ..

I couldn't find thst at the manual .


im looking at it right now - it has pin outs for EVERY single connector in the car ... it could not be any more precise if you wanted it to be.

1A-14 & 1A-15 are the pages you are looking for.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Swift 2006 ECU wiring .
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 7:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:05 am
Posts: 8
Location: Saudi Arabia
Jmoore wrote:
Mr. AT wrote:
Jmoore wrote:
its all in the service manual, there is a link to it somewhere on here.



I have got the manual but i wanna pin out for the ecu wiring ..

I couldn't find thst at the manual .


im looking at it right now - it has pin outs for EVERY single connector in the car ... it could not be any more precise if you wanted it to be.

1A-14 & 1A-15 are the pages you are looking for.



Thank you for helping ,,

I found this one ( check the attachment file )
And it help me a lot , but I have got one wire comes out from AEM fic ecu call ground signal . I didn't know where to wire it .

Note 1 : we already wired some ground wires except the ground signal .
Note 2 : we haven't wired any wire to the rpm .

Any help


Attachments:
File comment: M15A ECU
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 227.62 KiB | Viewed 209 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Swift 2006 ECU wiring .
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:05 am
Posts: 8
Location: Saudi Arabia
Finally wired my AEM FIC ,,

Few days i will tune it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Swift 2006 ECU wiring .
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:42 am
Posts: 18
Location: Indonesia
pm me i will send u the pinout


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Swift 2006 ECU wiring .
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:05 am
Posts: 8
Location: Saudi Arabia
victorgarage wrote:
pm me i will send u the pinout



I just pm u ..

Thank you


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 10 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group