Neo - a Qld Senate candidtate in upcoming Federal election

For all the topics not specific to RedlineGTi or Suzuki
neo

Just for those that do know my real name ...

Do not be too surprised to see my name on the Senate Ballot up here in Qld.

And no it is not for the Australian Motoring Enthusiasts Party ... (nor Sex Party or Pirate Party)

Upside down, Miss Jane ....
Tassie_mk1

Good Luck mate! Funnily enough I was asked to run for Senate last election but the Mrs hates the idea of me being a Pollie, good gig if you can get it mate "work" 60 days a year for big $ ;)
Good Luck mate!
Back in the game! Now building something mental... Will I ever finish? I hope so! When? No idea.
neo

Well I won;t be getting a job out of it unless something radical happens as I an in a very minor party that is extremely new, and second on the lisy , so not the primary candidate - more there to be a number. Unless our party polls over 15% we may have a chance. we will be lucky to 1% ... but hey you got to be in the lottery to win it!!! some miracle could happen... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Upside down, Miss Jane ....
Tassie_mk1

Haha Sounds very familiar! I was going to be No 2 on the ticket to hopefully get the No. 1 guy over the line as he was looking like getting a seat, but after meeting the bloke I wasn't keen to put my name anywhere near his :P

Maybe one day I'll convince the Mrs I can run solo :P Enjoy the race mate
Back in the game! Now building something mental... Will I ever finish? I hope so! When? No idea.