It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:11 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post subject: Warrawong Nissan & Suzuki - Unreliable Time Wasters !
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:57 pm 

Warrawong Nissan & Suzuki - NSW

Dont waste your time dealing with this lot. They are extremely disorganised, unreliable and wasted 2 months of my time ! they are also alot more expensive than other suzuki dealerships.

I ordered a new output shaft for my gearbox through these clowns. I was told they had the part in stock in Melbourne. 1 week later they ring and say they have none in the country, but they have ordered several from Japan and it will take 6 weeks for delivery. 6 weeks roll around and still no part, so my mechanic rings them and they say it will definately be at the workshop the coming friday with the morning deliveries - Friday afternoon, no parts show up. 3 Weeks later (9 weeks after part was ordered) still no parts turn up.
Mechanic rings them again, at which point they say the parts need to be paid for before they are ordered, and no parts have actually been ordered ! By this stage my car has been sitting in the workshop waiting for a part for 9 weeks only to find out that these clowns havent even ordered anything !

Today, mechanic rings another suzuki dealership in sydney and has an output shaft that will be at the workshop this coming thursday - not even 1 week wait !

Will never recommend or deal with Warrawong Nissan & Suzuki ever again - get more reliable service from dried up heap of dog s**t !

Lots of Used MK2 & MK3 GTi parts FOR SALE

Brand New Aftermarket Parts FOR SALE - http://www.facebook.com/OnlineAutoSupplies?ref=hl