It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:08 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post subject: Watch this Topic for Replies --> Needs Modding!! :P
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:40 am 

morning all!

not sure who the mods/coders are for the site, but i was wondering, is there something else to the "Watch this topic for replies" link at the bottom of each thread??

what i mean is, is there some way of it being more useful than just sending back an email to your email inbox?? like maybe you could click on a link in your profile which would show a list of all the threads you are watching or something to that effect?!?!?!?

i've had a look around and perhaps i'm missing something (wouldn't be the first - nor the last - time!!), but clicking on that link to watch a thread seems to be just as much effortsome as going back into each forum everyday and searching through all of the threads to find the one(s) i'm after!! i'm mainly talking about the parts forum here as well. most of the time its easy enough to keep track of other threads in other forums.

anyhow, just my 5cents!!
Dodgy Bob

::EDIT::
actually, why not put a link above / under / amongst the 3 links there on the top left of the main index page, you know the ones "View posts since last visit | View your posts | View unanswered posts"?? add a 4th one there "VIEW WATCHED POSTS" that could work couldn't it!?!?!?