Back and slightly broken

For all RedlineGTi and general Suzuki related discussion
bzchi

Hi everyone.

The site back.. there is a lot I want to post, but in the meantime, please comment here if you find any issues.

There will be broken links, but I have all the contents.. broken links are the biggest issue.

If you find something that is obviously missing (from redlinegti.com domain) please let me know and I will try and track it down. This includes images, forum links etc.

The older personal galleries are going to be slow to migrate.
gtpswift

Thank you.
Please shout out for help if necessary!

GTP
evilhighway

looks like an awesome job you have done here. Well done!
FlyingGrape

Sam, this awesome. Thanks so much for taking the time to do this. Legend
ImageET 13.138 at 120.2mph
walter

Thank you big times =D> =D> =D>
bzchi

To those wanting to donate, please be advised the RedlineGTI PayPal account has been restricted as a result of not updating account details by one of their deadlines.

They have kindly not blocked the account from receiving funds *cough*, but I can't access them for 180 days, so please avoid using this email account or address for PayPal going forward (admin <at> redlinegti.com).

On the subject of donations, I greatly appreciate the gesture, but I think the best donation to the site today, is new content. Rather than post elsewhere, all I ask is for people to continue to post their photos, questions and discussions on the forum :wink:

Thanks everyone for the ongoing support!
answer

Hey mate the active topics seem to disappear pretty quickly. They used to stay for a week or so which helped generate a bit more activity.
Beat em in2 submission
bzchi

answer wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:01 pm Hey mate the active topics seem to disappear pretty quickly. They used to stay for a week or so which helped generate a bit more activity.
Interesting feedback, I will try and figure out why that is. I think there is a post threshold to be marked 'active', may need to lower that with the decrease in traffic.

-edit-

Just fixed this, it was a bug with the upgrade process. Should be good now :D
answer

Legend just saw its fixed already
Beat em in2 submission
GT4LIFE

Thank you for bringing her back!