It is currently Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:09 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post subject: Sourcing good quality Swift parts
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:25 pm 

I bought a 93 Swift GTi earlier this year. The car came with some little issues, but I already found it very difficult to source the parts needed to fix it in my country (Brazil). The official dealer doesn't supply parts for old Suzuki models and the aftermarket options I have here, when available, are very low/poor in quality....

Yesterday the car had a major issue and I'll have to take the engine apart. As I already gave up getting good stuff down here, what are the recommended places to get quality parts? Or maybe a thread with recommende places - I didn't find any on the search so far...

Post subject: Re: Sourcing good quality Swift parts
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:57 pm 

Online in the US i have bought from Rockauto and Carid for general replacement parts sometimes very reasonably priced for over here in Aus but the postage is s killer. Suzukird i have noticed from other posts sell some performance parts but i have not used them yet so can’t say how good they might be. Ebay can even have some good stuff at times. Some recent US members could have other options. Google enough and you might get lucky.