Create a Part!! [+ new product information]

www.ozmotorsport.com
crizby

Ozmotorsport Performance is proud to announce that it has become the Australian distributor for VR distribution. This gives us access to over 80,000 parts from 100's of major brands and I believe I can offer the best prices in Australia.

If your after anything from any of the following brands please let me know as it is a massive project to add all of the products to our website [which will be happening!]

360 Forged, 5Zigen, ACPT, ACT, Active Autowerke, Advan Wheels, AEM, Aeromotive, AFE, Agency Power, Apexi, APR Performance, Aquamist, ARC, ARP, ATP Turbo, Autometer, Autopower, Axis Wheels, Axxis Pads
BBS, Berk Technology, Billy Boat, Bilstein, Blacktop Aero, Blitz, Borla, Brembo, Brian Crower, Bride
Buddy Club
C-West, Carbign Craft, Carbon Creations, Carbonetic, Carbonio, Clutchmasters, Chargespeed, Cosworth, Cusco
D2 Racing, DBA Rotors, Defi, DPE Wheels, Driveshaft Shop
Eagle, Eibach, Eisenmann, Energy Suspension, Enkei, Evosport, Exedy, Extreme Dimensions
Fabspeed, Ferodo, Fidanza, Forced Performance, Forge Motorsports
Ganador Mirrors, Gram Light Wheels, Greddy, Grillcraft, GruppeM, GT Spec
H&R, Hawk Pads, HKS , HRE
Ignition Solutions, INGS, Injen, InlinePRO, Invidia
JE Pistons, JIC, JP Aero
K&N, Kelford, Kerscher, Koni, Koyo, Ksport, KW Suspension
Lorinser
Magnaflow, Magnus Manifolds, Meisterschaft, Milltek, Moton
Neuspeed, NGK, Nismo
Origin
Pagid, Performance Friction, Perrin Performance, Power Enterprise, Precision Turbo, ProCharger
Progress, Project Mu, PWR
Radenergie, Ralliart, RalliSpec, Rays, RC Engineering, Recaro, Rieger, Rinspeed, Rotora, RPS
Samco, Seibon, SMC Enterprises, Softronic, Sparco, Spec Clutch, SSR Wheels, Stance
Stasis Engineering, Stoptech, STRI
Takata, Tanabe, Team Tech, TechArt, Tein, Tial, Titek, Tomei, TPC Racing, Tubi Style, Turbo Specialties, Turbo XS, Turbosmart
Veilside, Version Select, Volk Wheels, Vorsteiner, Vossen Wheels
Walbro, Wald, Wavetrac, WEDS Wheels, Werks One, Work Wheels

Now whilst it is good to have access to all these brands I realise that for you Swift, Cappuccino, Vitara, sx4, jiminy, mightyboy and kisashi owners, many of these companies don't supply large amounts of products for your vehicles [yet.] so in the meantime we have also begun production of,

:arrow: GTi Shifters
:arrow: G13B Lightweight Crank and Water Pump Pulleys [Aircon and non-aircon] available soon
:arrow: Turbo Manifolds [Stainless and Cast]
:arrow: Oil cooler kits
:arrow: Forged Rods and Forged Cino 1.6L cranks

Ozmotorsport Performance also have access to a brilliant engineering facility and these are all under our own brand name.

CHALLENGE

I must say that the community here on redline is still one of the best of any forum, and as such I am giving any redline members input into what YOU would like to see available for your car. Im not promising anything as Im not sure yet what suzuki owners want most.. but Ill do my absolute best to make it happen.

This part can be existing or not yet available it Can be made of carbon, alloy, steel, you name it. Obviously though we cant create a saturn V rocket conversion[that would be road legal.. :twisted: ] but if you have an idea send me a PM or Reply here.

Regards,
Chris
Ozmotorsport Performance
Ozmotorsport Performance
PM me for parts!!!!!!!

In the Swift, you get the feeling that the car could probably go even faster if it didn't have you, a mere human being, dicking about at the wheel. The GT-i is part car, part Terminator.
ao43df

brake kits would be the go something like the willwood ones you see in england all the time
TEAM RIFF RAFF
Quazimoto

Carbon ceramic brakes!
I know it's a big ask but all 4 of them would weigh less than one of the stock ones - mad unsprung weight reduction.

I have heard of some carbon panels for the GTi as well but I don't think they're a readily available thing - that'd be awesome too (bonnet and doors).

That's about all I can think of... the rest is available just slightly difficult or expensive...
Quazimoto

Oh and crizby, by GTi shifters I am guessing you mean a proper short shifter kit?

Also, big big project and I don't know if any of these companies are really in the business of developing it, but a bolt on ITB kit would sell big time.

I know it needs an after market ECU but if there was a one stop shop for the rest of the kit (wiring etc) that'd be schweet. =P~
ao43df

Quazimoto wrote:Carbon ceramic brakes!
I know it's a big ask but all 4 of them would weigh less than one of the stock ones - mad unsprung weight reduction.
your a idiot if you want to reduce unsprung weight get rid of your one peice cast iron wheels... i mean something like suzi tech has but with a name brand 4 pot caliper i think it would sell really well i know the prelude brakes work well but if i do a brake upgrade i want to see a monoblock caliper under there instead of something that looks stock
TEAM RIFF RAFF
EVL 13T

CLEAR CAM COVERS!!!

REPLICA CULTUS MANIFOLDS (LEFT AND RIGHT HAND ENTRY!) :wink:
-Pure Evil-
Quazimoto

ao43df wrote:your a idiot if you want to reduce unsprung weight get rid of your one peice cast iron wheels... i mean something like suzi tech has but with a name brand 4 pot caliper i think it would sell really well i know the prelude brakes work well but if i do a brake upgrade i want to see a monoblock caliper under there instead of something that looks stock
A) - I don't have cast iron wheels, I'm not sure what wheels you're talking about, but my wheels are alloy and are pretty light. They are 16s so they are by no means the best wheels for weight reduction but I'm not necessarily after that right now.

B) - Just because I choose to run big wheels right now, does not mean that I wouldn't look at weight reduction in the future and run 14s or 13s. Also OTHER members who have stripped out track cars could still be interested.
GTi Kid

It would be great to have wheels available in brands like works, advan, volk, ssr, etc in swift pcd and offsets as I have been looking for wheel with the quailty of these brands for sometime but most shops just has them to suit toyotas, hondas, nissans etc I know you can order but good to have them right there and then to try, see, feel etc
Live fast Drive faster
DeXtOrAu

1. Big Brake kits (calipers + rotors)
2. Clear Cam covers (not just top section)
3.Custom seat rail for seats.. like how they have them for s13's to put bride on.
4.Ice coffee Cup holders.
5.Different Aftermarket Headlights and rear tail lights.

:-D
I have a GTI for a few reasons. The main one is because commonfalcons are like bellybuttons....everyone has one.
BWTCHD Performance Build Crew
southy

Definitely carbon panels eg. Bonnet, hatch.
And the seat rails to put aftermarket seats on..
TEAM RIFF RAFF
Rasputin wrote: Yes. I like hard parking faggots and want to be one. It's my dream
Thanks,
Dan.
drumer_z

DeXtOrAu wrote:1. Big Brake kits (calipers + rotors)
2. Clear Cam covers (not just top section)
5.Different Aftermarket Headlights and rear tail lights.

:-D
EVL 13T wrote:REPLICA CULTUS MANIFOLDS (LEFT AND RIGHT HAND ENTRY!)
These for sure!!!
Work, Rest and GTi
crizby

THIS IS EXCELLENT!!

Exactly the stuff I was after.. Keep the Ideas coming

Options so far:

:arrow: Pro-level Brake Upgrade [Carbon ceramic brakes! haha massive $$ would anyone be willing to buy a set for their car? really? Would be awesome I guess]
:arrow: Carbon Panels [Bonnet, fenders etc]
:arrow: Aftermarket seat rails
:arrow: Left and Right Entry Cultus copy manifold [This is actually pretty easy for me to get so I might just do it anyway]
:arrow: Quality Wheel selection to suit GTI [Try before you buy for 4x114.3?]
:arrow: Different Aftermarket Headlights and rear tail lights [Halo? ADR or not?? What would you pay for a set?]
:arrow: Clear Cam Covers [As in Clear Rocker Covers?]
:arrow: Bolt on ITB's [I think this could be a viable option..]
Ozmotorsport Performance
PM me for parts!!!!!!!

In the Swift, you get the feeling that the car could probably go even faster if it didn't have you, a mere human being, dicking about at the wheel. The GT-i is part car, part Terminator.
SfS

I think they mean clear timing covers, a clear rocker cover would be near impossible haha! I would be keen on a aftermarket intake manifold (left or right entry) thats proven to flow more. Hard to come across because they only usually get made one at a time not mass produced.
Whats happened? The scene has changed...

BWTCHD Performance
markymark

crizby wrote:THIS IS EXCELLENT!!

Options so far:

:arrow: Pro-level Brake Upgrade [Carbon ceramic brakes! haha massive $$ would anyone be willing to buy a set for their car? really? Would be awesome I guess]
Never mind the whole package just yet. how about brackets that will allow people to run wilwood calipers. I little bit of design and little cost. then calipers and rotors if people want.
Ghetto engineering in a garage near you
crizby

Ahh ok, I thought the clear covers were already avaliable??
Top and bottom piece? or just top? Also, many people considering 'clear' covers must have CLEAN engines.. I have worked on plenty of GTi's and in many cases that cover would not be clear for long...

As for the Wilwood brackets, that shouldnt be too hard.. Hasn't someone on here already got some made up for their car?? If not, does anyone have the part number of a suitable Wilwood caliper? I take it we are only looking at front brakes at this stage..
Ozmotorsport Performance
PM me for parts!!!!!!!

DeXtOrAu

[quote="crizby"]THIS IS EXCELLENT!!
:arrow: 1. Aftermarket seat rails
:arrow:2. Left and Right Entry Cultus copy manifold [This is actually pretty easy for me to get so I might just do it anyway]
:arrow:3. Different Aftermarket Headlights and rear tail lights [Halo? ADR or not?? What would you pay for a set?]
:arrow: 4.Clear Cam Covers [As in Clear Rocker Covers?]
Ok
1. I would pay a few hund $ if these were adr approved...
2. These would sell pretty well depending on price and a dyno would be awesome :-D
3. ADR for sure due to i do not want to be defected for something that every cop can see straight away. Same prices as most other cars $200-500 sort of thing depening on design.
4. No to see cam belts with adjustaable gears :-D but can yo even make a clear rocker cover? if so that would be pretty cool lol!!
I have a GTI for a few reasons. The main one is because commonfalcons are like bellybuttons....everyone has one.
DeXtOrAu

Take a look at garndi's thread :-D

maybe organise a package..
TUERCAS

- Carbon Fibre pod filter heat shield ?
FlyingGrape

Ah the elusive carbon fibre hood! Would be good if someone could finally do it.

:arrow: Brake kit. Could do a small package like sets of refurbed honda calipers (early CRX) with front pads and recut Nissan S15 pads for rear standard calipers.
:arrow: Aftermarket seat rails (ADR approved)
:arrow: Left and Right Entry Cultus copy manifold
:arrow: Fuel rails eg. http://www.rossmachineracing.com/custom ... drail.html
:arrow: Coilover fronts using standard strut body with the whiteline (or similar) threaded sleeve and maybe a 250lbs spring (byo shock)
:arrow: Octopus Grip Tyre softener
:arrow: Intake Manifold Insulating Gasket
ImageET 13.138 at 120.2mph
Quazimoto

crizby wrote:THIS IS EXCELLENT!!

Options so far:

:arrow: Carbon Panels [Bonnet, fenders etc]
:arrow: Aftermarket seat rails
:arrow: Left and Right Entry Cultus copy manifold [This is actually pretty easy for me to get so I might just do it anyway]
:arrow: Quality Wheel selection to suit GTI [Try before you buy for 4x114.3?]
:arrow: Different Aftermarket Headlights and rear tail lights [Halo? ADR or not?? What would you pay for a set?]
:arrow: Clear Cam Covers [As in Clear Rocker Covers?]
:arrow: Bolt on ITB's [I think this could be a viable option..]
Personal thoughts on these are that I love them all except aftermarket lights - IMO GTi lights couldn't look a lot better. Actually if the headlights were like clear (like modern ones, eg. new Swift) then yeah maybe but tail lights leave them hehe.
Haha ok maybe I went a bit far with carbon ceramic brakes. The only idea of price I had was from Top Gear in the review of the Ferrari F430 from a few years ago he says that brake option is 5000 pounds. That's like $10,000 AU - BUT, those brakes would be huge (like 420mm or something) so that's almost twice as much material, plus I was assuming that would be hyped up Ferrari price and the actual cost of the item could be maybe 40% of that so we're now down to like $3000 and then I thought since it's the fronts that weigh heaps and have to turn with the steering etc (contributing to inertia) then you could just get the fronts for maybe $1600 and I thought people might pay that, especially track guys who, if they had some carbon fibre might be driving cars as light as 660kg. Also less fade of course... Now I'm thinking that I massively underestimated the price, given that there is a kit for the 911 for $17000. :shock: Dunno how it's more than a factory Fezza option but anyway...

Bolt on ITBs are my horse :D
Maximum

A couple of my wish-list bits have been mentioned but I would KILL to get access to these sort of parts:

Clear Rocker Cover with paintable wording
LED taillight kit (like that made by Droo years back)
Angel Eyes and/or Pure LED Headlights (Designed into the Swift Headlight)
A new range of good fitting body kits to break away from the aero, failside and jetspeed. Moar variety like the German kits!
LED Front and side clear/crystal indicators
Straight swap GTi Side mirrors with built-in LED clear/crystal indicators fitted

=P~ =P~ =P~
Moved on from the GTi (RIP December 2011)

Now own: 2012 Hyundai Veloster Turbo in Marmalade Chameleon
Bewitched Gti

SfS wrote:I think they mean clear timing covers, a clear rocker cover would be near impossible haha!
Actually no, drag racers had clear cam covers back in the 60s so they could look at the rockers without pulling the cover off (ive seen one in the flesh :shock: ), great idea until the engine runs and sprays them with oil.
Clear distributor caps: They make them for hondas, so why not a g13b suitable version, the great thing with them is you can see a ring of light when the engines running, as the points make spark contacts.
clear cambelt covers would be great, I know the cost of setting these up so if someone else does it first, ill happily buy a few :)
Are all these parts being produced at your facility or are they mostly imported (the custom items)
custom aluminium fuel cells that bolt in place of the gti fuel tank would be my suggestion.
Carbon fibre panels (even if only for race use)
hatch glass that doesnt have demister strips in it. Moulded acrylic windows (they do bike visors so the technology exists) clear mk3 taillights with LED incorporated.
Lightweight lower strut tie bars that attach to 4 points (not that box section RHS either)
Custom half bellhousing for adapting G16 gearboxes to G13b engines (saves all the mucking about) and I know you have access to casting facilities...if its worth your while....
Bolt-in setups for coil on plug ignition (use the isuzu technology design like chense did) even though aftermarket ecu would be required, a plug and play setup should sell in kit form
CNC billet plate main girdle plate, perhaps with option of teflon inserts for crankscraper (suzitech does plates but im sure you could compete)
Plenty to do Chris.... :lol: and we`ll keep the feedback coming
azza91

My vote goes to clear cam gear cover
BWTCHD performance
swiftless
NickG13B

Carbon Fibre Bonnet =P~

1) Bolt-on ARC air filter kit (air filter box + intake pipe) to suit G13B (like the S15 ARC Filters) with a similar kit for Turbo applications.
2) Bolt-on Quad Throttle Conversion Kit (ITB's + plug-n-play management to suit G13B)
3) More options with rim selection (Enkei RPF's in 15x7 114.3 pcd with right offset for GTi =P~ )
4) HID conversion kit to suit GTi that will be legal (headlights, parkers and spotlights)
White 1994 MK3 Swift GTi

Lots of Used MK2 & MK3 GTi parts FOR SALE

Brand New Aftermarket Parts FOR SALE - http://www.facebook.com/OnlineAutoSupplies?ref=hl
crizby

Nick, you are 100% on the right track. I have done research into 3 of those options and have found:

:arrow: RPF1's are only listed in 16x7 in 114.3 in a +43 offset

:arrow: From limited research I have found HID conversions cannot be made legal in Australia. Following on, im not sure of the use for HID parkers... :lol:

:arrow: Quads are looking like the most viable option here, and organising a chip might be possible too.. hmm

:arrow: As for Bonnets, I am currently getting a custom ADR bonnet made up for my other car in order to go through the process of making a custom bonnet legal. When making custom ADR bonnets, each is tied to a particular VIN number and cannot be transferred. I think this might kill the idea for many GTi Owners as they are going to eventually end up with a non-transferable bonnet that is worth a similar amount to the car..

Cheers and Ill let you know as Progression is made.
Ozmotorsport Performance
PM me for parts!!!!!!!

Quazimoto

Bewitched Gti wrote:
SfS wrote:Clear distributor caps: They make them for hondas, so why not a g13b suitable version, the great thing with them is you can see a ring of light when the engines running, as the points make spark contacts.
That's freakin mad!
Other than that, can we start a "register your vote for bolt on ITBs" thread?! :D
jesseswiftgti

have you made a lightweight waterpump pulley?
tom-storm

Quazimoto wrote: That's freakin mad!
Other than that, can we start a "register your vote for bolt on ITBs" thread?! :D
Would there really be enough interest for ITBs? It's not particulaly hard (or hugely expensive) to fabricate them yourself, especially if using bike TBs and Striders intake flange. The real expense is the additional purchase, installation and subsequent tuning of an ECU.

As for running them with the stock ECU and MAF, why would you? Waste of time and money in my opinion.
<insert list of modifications & aftermarket parts here>