It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:41 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post subject: Re: 1997 black Suzuki swift GTI turbo build
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:41 pm 

Powered_by_Suzuki wrote:
Sorry to Empire for Lovrlovr's childish behaviour, hopefully the entertainment makes up for it LOL

Lol its all good!! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:34 pm 

this s**t is all typical from most of you die hard redliners including team riff raf. someone asks a genuine question about something on a thread and all that is given is just smart arse remarks and insults and usually from a typical few that hound these forum threads thinking they are god queen and country. haha wat a joke! grow up die hard redline members before you lose more members! do you really think that this forum will live forever long just based on the old suzuki gti's. the way its turning out pushing new style swift members away and insulting them is not the way that makes forum's like this survive. the future is not the old 15-20 year old gti.... its the new swift you pack of dicks and the ppl that drive them. i dont think in ten years time there will be a good example of a gti let alone any of you driving around in a gti. shove that up ya g13b team riff raf ... you know who you are! and long live the m18a lol

2007 nocturne m18a swift sport
1992 m18a turbo GTI

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:39 pm 

lovrlovr wrote:
this sh*t is all typical from most of you die hard redliners including team riff raf. someone asks a genuine question about something on a thread and all that is given is just smart arse remarks and insults and usually from a typical few that hound these forum threads thinking they are god queen and country. haha wat a joke! grow up die hard redline members before you lose more members! do you really think that this forum will live forever long just based on the old suzuki gti's. the way its turning out pushing new style swift members away and insulting them is not the way that makes forum's like this survive. the future is not the old 15-20 year old gti.... its the new swift you pack of dicks and the ppl that drive them. i dont think in ten years time there will be a good example of a gti let alone any of you driving around in a gti. shove that up ya g13b team riff raf ... you know who you are! and long live the m18a lol

Awww....did we hit a nerve? :lol:
It's only twats like you anyone has a problem with...I'm sure the guys we met up with at the recent Syd cruise in their Sports and SX-4's will say we are top blokes, and I'd say the same for them...however none of those words are chosen when describing you :P
Keep your mower-powered shopping trolley, I'm sure there are going to be plenty of old school Gti's gertting around in years to come, because they are P-plate friendly and easy on the wallet, unlike your rolling Frangipani display :twisted:
Oh yeah, I don't have a G13B...so can I shove it back up you instead :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:59 pm 

I got called a turd :( oh noes team riff raff hit a nerve

Sorry for lovrlovr's attitude empire you can wreck one of her threads now :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 pm 

When I get my other mods done might open another thread this one might get locked LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:12 pm 

The GTi has lasted 20 years so far and there is still clean and good examples of them rolling around! So what makes you think that the GTi is going to be taken over by an oversized shopping trolley? And what's gunna happen to all the GTi's out there magically dissapear? Maybe you should grow up lovrlovr!!

Cheers
"die hard redliner"

Rasputin wrote:
Yes. I like hard parking faggots and want to be one. It's my dream
Thanks,
Dan.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:17 pm 

lol