FS: MK4 lights (x2), Rear king springs, Nolathane luckydip

Suzuki parts for sale
bzchi

Item Description:
The clean up process continues.. as I slowly overcome my Suzuki (GTi parts at least) hoarding!

I now have the following for sale, available for pickup only from SE Brisbane (might ship the Nolathane somethings).

MK4 Rear lights including unmodified rear bar top section (x2)
I have two full sets of MK4 rear lights that I have had stored for a decent amount of time. The top rear sections are genuine, ABS and uncut and include end brackets.

The white rear will need painting as it has some scuffs / scratching. The blue one is pretty clean but unfortunately the colour of GTi doesn't exist here.. so it will need a repaint.

Both the offside lights (strange co-incidence) have small hairline cracks behind the lens (about 20mm long). I have attempted to photograph these and have included them in the photos for completeness. I believe this may be a common issue with the lights.

The last bit of bad news I have is that I only have 3 of the plus for the back of the lights, so some wiring-foo will be required to connect up one of the lights. The plug I have, have about 10cm of wire from them which will be enough to wire in existing MK3 lights (the looms are completely different!). I have included detailed photos of this too so you can see what is involved.

The rubber seals are all in excellent condition and the lights themselves are in excellent condition (minus the small cracks).
IMG_3937.jpg
IMG_3948.jpg
IMG_3940.jpg
IMG_3941.jpg
IMG_3943.jpg
IMG_3946.jpg
IMG_3956.jpg
IMG_3960.jpg

Rear King Springs
King Springs.. they go in the rear of a GTi.... Almost new (unless you count sitting in a box for years). Very low k's on them.
IMG_3952.jpg
Nolathane Luckydip
Found these Polyurethane parts, brand new in sealed packaging. I suspect they are for front control arms.. you can look the part numbers up if you don't like surprises!
IMG_3954.jpg
Price:
MK4 lights: $120 and you can pick the lights you want / top panel and take 2 plugs, $100 for the other set.
Rear King Springs: $75
Nolathane Luckydip: $25

Contact Details:
PM me on here, pickup in SE Brisbane!
bzchi

Nolathane + King Springs sold pending payment.
bzchi

bzchi wrote:Nolathane + King Springs sold pending payment.
These are now gone..

Price drop on the MK4 lights.
druiddave

PM sent. 8)
Let your freak flag fly.
bzchi

Price drop again on the MK4 lights.
bzchi

More price drop on MK4 lights.
CareFreeSpree

PM sent.
Gold Coast GTi