FS: Alloy 'SUZUKI SPORT' Oil Caps - currently out of stock

Suzuki parts for sale
Quazimoto

SUZUKI SPORT (round logo) oil filler cap, metal/alloy - these are a billet alloy

Photos below.
The thread fits all MK2 and 3 Swift GTis and NEW SWIFTS, and BALENOS. They are billet alloy 6061. It may fit other Suzukis, I am yet to find out - I know so far that it does not fit G13BA engines (standard old Swift/Cino/Barina).
They include a large rubber washer.

SUZUKI SPORT badge is a sticker that you can stick on once you screw the cap in so the writing is the way you want it - it looks good even though it's a sticker - the photos show the stickers just sitting loosely on top with some of the adhesive flakes etc showing - this all goes away and looks awesome once it's stuck on - OR you can leave it off altogether if you like the plain look.
PHOTOS OF THE 9 COLOURS :D
OIL CAP GREEN.JPG
OIL CAP ORANGE.JPG
OIL CAP PURPLE.JPG
OIL CAP PURPLE.JPG (176.33 KiB) Viewed 4217 times
Oil Caps BLACK.JPG
Oil caps GUN METAL.JPG
Oil caps GOLD.JPG
Oil caps blue.JPG
Oil cap red.JPG
Oil caps silver.JPG
Price:
$40 to your door (that is, including shipping in Australia)

Contact Details:
Just PM or reply on here.
Last edited by Quazimoto on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:28 am, edited 39 times in total.
Quazimoto

That didn't take long - 4 sold pending payment already, only ONE OF EACH COLOUR LEFT GUYS!
GTi-095

Do you have a pic ofthe red one on a car? :)
pmcclure

i take it they have an o-ring seal under the cap. Is the o-ring captive in the design or can it be changed. I am keen as for a blue 1. PM me for account details.
How Many 360's Can You Do In 100 Metres
Quazimoto

They have a well fitted rubber O-ring but yes it can be removed.

PM sent.
Quazimoto

GTi-095 wrote:Do you have a pic ofthe red one on a car? :)
Oh sorry I didn't see this - um, well, I can take a pic of a red one on MY car but that doesn't look good, I've tried already - reason it doesn't look good is my rocker cover is anodised red, slightly different shade to this and it just doesn't go well with similar but not the same colours.

I'll take one of it on my MK2 which has a dodgy peeling and cracking original blue paint on it.
pmcclure

Pm replied to, Thanks Ellis.
How Many 360's Can You Do In 100 Metres
Quazimoto

OK a few 'in action' pics.
The last blue one is now sold but I can POSSIBLY get more of all colours depending on interest, so I've included a pic of the blue one - even though it doesn't go well with the navy rocker cover, I reckon it's possibly the best looking one if your cover was black, white, stripped back silver, lighter blue or red, would look sweet. Register your interest for more of any of these colours and I'll see how we go.
DSCF8250.JPG
Red on stock GTi cover (ignore the bad paint :wink: )
2 red ones left, or if GTi-095 takes one then 1 left.
DSCF8243.JPG
DSCF8248.JPG

And a silver one on a red rocker cover - silver ones great if you've got a striking coloured cover like this. But also goes with anything, could also be painted if you knew what you were doing. ONLY ONE SILVER LEFT.
Engine overview cap.JPG
DSCF8260.JPG
7rav_GTi

pm sent mate
Quazimoto

All except the RED ones are sold pending payment.

Also got the first request of one that I don't have any so still DO let me know if you're after one so I can start enquiring into getting a few more.
There were some issues with declaring for duty's sake etc on these last time, I don't think it's anything to do with these in particular, I think it was just my unlucky day, but yeah I'm going to take steps to see these don't get held up this time.
speed freak

these caps are really good, i just got mine :) but my car decided it liked the cap better without the suzuki sport sticker on there, it fell off :(
1:10.34 @ QR street sprints
17.46 @ 129 km/h @ Willowbank
"giving swifts a better reputation..... on a mountain near you"
Quazimoto

Eyy? :-s

Not suggesting you wouldn't know this - but you did peel the back off, right? Cos mine has been on there for a while and never lifted at all, and the GTi cap gets hotter than on a new Swift cos of it's location.
I gave one of these a try on the new Swift today though, and I agree with you, cos of where they are, it does look cool with no sticker. Only just fits in the little cut out though, at first I thought I'd screwed you round and then saw that it fits fine, just snug.

Hey so is your sticker in tact or not? Cos there was one guy wanting an extra sticker which I couldn't do.
speed freak

haha yea i took the thing off the back on the sticky part. it seem to stick ok was on there for a day and looked today and it was gone i was like OMG lol. its all good though, dunno why it didnt stay stuck down but still looks good. i agree they only just fit in its location, i love it :)

btw i may be able to rescue the sticker, it looks like it has fallen down underneath the radiator as there is a little lip section and im sure i can see the corner of the sticker lol
Quazimoto

OK.

It might not be salvagable but if it, I reckon the guy who PMed me about more than 1 sticker might be keen to give you like $3-4 for it and you could just put it in a 60c envelope, totally up to you guys though.

Glad you like your cap :wink:
speed freak

yea ill see if i can get it but i think it will be too difficult, if i can tho ill just super glue the [email protected]$tard back on the cap lol
Quazimoto

UPDATE:

Would people be interested in other colours if I could get them?
I'm looking into it right now, all sorts of combos (colours AND styles) may be available so bear with me. Also, I don't know if I can even GET them yet but if I can, could be looking at a bit of a price premium on the 'premium' colours - possibly $55 or so, but I'll only be getting them if they look fantastic.

Colours available could be: (all of these anodised)
- Gold (not sure of the exact shade yet, the more 'real' looking one is a bit pale, more like a gold ring than a painted gold look, but then there is like a more intense gold, doesn't seem to look as real though)
- Gunmetal - this is just plain awesome
- Purple (violet, hopefully)
- A darker red (the current one, pictured, is just the slightest bit 'pink', the ones I'm hoping to get, are the colour of my rocker cover, properly dark rich red)
- A darker blue (sort of azure grey/navy)

OK so some of these won't necessarily be in this standard 7 spoke design. Personally I prefer this design over any other, so I'll do my best, but if I can only get some colours in certain designs, I'll put up pics of what that design is, it'll most likely be the sort of hexagon inside the diameter type design.

The other thing is - pretty sure I can have them in this SUZUKI SPORT badge as pictured - but people might prefer something else, for example 'turbocharged' with a little picture of a turbo, is one that may be a possibility.

I'll be back with updates but in the mean time people can throw me their thoughts.
:wink:
Powered_by_Suzuki

Gunmetal!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
jason73

I'd be interested in gunmetal if this goes ahead Ellis......
Mr. Focus wrote:new swift owners dont like real performance mods. Sounding tough is just as good aint it?
- Say it aint so !!!
GTI95T

i'd be interested in just a plain silver one mate if you get anymore of these lemme know =)
In the garage:
98'- Suzuki Grand Vitara SQ625 [Mrs' Toy]
10'- Toyota Hilux SR5 Dual Cab [Family Cab]
05'- Holden Commodore VZ SSZ 6Spd [Latest Toy]
Swifty86

Thanks again for the cap today Ellis looks great really happy with it
Quazimoto

OK it's looking good guys for exactly the same 7 spoke design cap but in gunmetal, black and gold - if people want them.
I probably wouldn't bother taking particular numbers, though obviously gunmetal and silver are popular so I'd get a few of them, but I'm looking into getting a batch and I'd probably just get 1 or 2 of each colour and then a handful each of gunmetal and silver. Before I do this, if you think you might be keen but will want to see a photo or whatever, do please say because if it turns out 10 people want gunmetal and don't say anything and I get 4, then... fail.

Oh, and no word on price yet - it's a slow process when the guy I'm enquiring with will answer one question per email and one email per day. :roll:
Powered_by_Suzuki wrote:Gunmetal!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
All the laughing faces makes me wonder if you're serious?
Justin would you want the SUZUKI SPORT logo or a little 'turbocharged' one with a picture of a turbo? Thought you might like that since you're car is just a turbo with wheels. :D

GTI95T wrote:i'd be interested in just a plain silver one mate if you get anymore of these lemme know =)
Yeah definitely getting some more plain silvers, just a matter of time.

No worries Mick - sorry to have to just hand over the cap and be off, glad you like it though, thanks for stopping by.
Powered_by_Suzuki

Yes i was serious, if your gonna change logo, can i get the KY logo? If not the suzukisport will be fine
Quazimoto

Update to the first post guys - now taking 'orders' for silver, gunmetal, gold, black, blue and red. :D
Will be placing the order tonight and finalising and paying by Tuesday night so make it snappy. :wink: I will have a few spare of a few colours but I'm not going to order 5 I don't need so when the popular colours are gone, they're gone.
GTi Kid

Put me down for a blue thanks :wink:
Live fast Drive faster
KEV_PARISH

hi,

would like a red one, but I need to know the impact of shipping to the UK.

Can you give me a shipping cost please (cheaper the better, doesn't matter on time)

cheers

kev
KEV_PARISH

hi,

would like a red one, but I need to know the impact of shipping to the UK.

Can you give me a shipping cost please (cheaper the better, doesn't matter on time)

cheers

kev
jason73

Put me down for a gunmetal if you haven't already .....
Mr. Focus wrote:new swift owners dont like real performance mods. Sounding tough is just as good aint it?
- Say it aint so !!!
Quazimoto

Yep, GTi-Kid down for a blue, jason73 down for a gun metal - first post has this stuff.

KEV_PARISH PM sent.
Quazimoto

OK guys thanks for your help, order is placed.

I got the amount of each colour that I think there will be a demand for - so don't think that now the order is placed you can't get one, I will most likely have one for you. :wink:
Quazimoto

Only 3 silvers remaining, I'll be updating who's requested what via the first post, there is a list of names under each colour.

8)
LUN81C

did ya put me down mate?
Quazimoto

Yep you're listed in the original post.
mnemonix

Any pics of the gunmetal cap? Or even a gunmetal product from the same supplier to confirm actual shade.
LWB Sierra: 1.6 Twin-cam, Twin-charged, Twin-scroll, Twin-locked.
Pauter rods, ported head, 200/335i 210/340e cams, sr20tb, ID1000's, Adaptronic e420, Garrett GTX3076r, Ogura SC14, 2x Tial MV-s, Turbosmart Dualport.
Quazimoto

I haven't received them yet so all I can do is show you my supplier's picture but I don't know how much it looks like this in real life, and also there is no colour to compare it to etc - although his photos of blue, red and silver are fairly realistic. When I receive them I'll take my own and give you some reference point, like maybe take one of it in the engine bay etc.

For now there's this:
Oil cap gun metal.JPG
Oil cap gun metal.JPG (92.64 KiB) Viewed 1253 times
I'm hoping it'll look pretty good - there's a reason I went to all the effort to find it in gunmetal when it wasn't readily available. I actually think gold might have a few people interested too when that comes.
mnemonix

Put me down for a gun metal cap.
LWB Sierra: 1.6 Twin-cam, Twin-charged, Twin-scroll, Twin-locked.
Pauter rods, ported head, 200/335i 210/340e cams, sr20tb, ID1000's, Adaptronic e420, Garrett GTX3076r, Ogura SC14, 2x Tial MV-s, Turbosmart Dualport.
Quazimoto

No worries, added to original post.
LastGTI

Will take a silver or blue if you get more
KW now unknown. Federal RSR 15x195x65 constantly break traction on the dyno.
Quazimoto

So far 3 x silvers are not 'reserved' and 2 x blue, so they're both available.
Quazimoto

One reserved for LastGTI but waiting to find out colour (blue or silver).
Quazimoto

LastGTI is down for silver so I'm down to the last 2 silvers in the order.

I should have got more. #-o
7rav_GTi

Got my cap today, very impressed with the quality and look

cheers mate :)
*JD*

id be intrested in gun metal
Quazimoto

7rav_GTi wrote:Got my cap today, very impressed with the quality and look

cheers mate :)
No worries, glad you like it.

Gunmetal reserved for *JD* by PM arrangement.

So now only TWO left in gunmetal and TWO in silver.
Also 3 of black, 2 of blue and 2 of gold.
Quazimoto

So now only ONE left in gunmetal and ONE in silver.

Also 3 of black, 2 of blue and 2 of gold. 8)
druiddave

Now I found it! I'll let you know what one I want after I paint the rocker cover...... Can you get them in green? Otherwise I'll go silver (or black).
Let your freak flag fly.
Quazimoto

Hmmm, green is probably the one colour they'll be hardest to get - certainly haven't come across any in this pattern. There may be a Mugen (Honda's 'Sport' company) one but it will be in the sort of above-ground swimming pool shaped ones, that have a big flat plate and then a sort of fence around that plate, like the fence of a pool. I think I've seen them in green, and to my knowledge Honda uses the same thread but I don't know either of those things for sure.

But sure, paint the rocker cover and see what I have by then. I was going to paint that cover, I had the paint stripper and some blue engine enamel but I never got round to it.
Quazimoto

Last silver has been reserved - so in theory, all silvers 'sold' pending arrival and payments.

Still other good colours guys :wink:
druiddave

Purple might be the go if Green is hard. :)
Let your freak flag fly.
Quazimoto

CAPS have arrived! :D

Photos up in the original post once I take them, and PMs will go out to those on the list.
Quazimoto

All paid for orders have been sent out today, PMs sent and once again, apologies for the delay for those who paid earlier in the week.

There are 3 silvers on the list that have not replied to PMs since the caps came in - I'll give it a few more days and try another PM but after that I'll be cancelling any reservations made in order to pass on those caps to other people who have PMed me since - so if you're one of the people without an asterisk under silver in the original post, please respond if you're still interested.

Remaining is:
1 gunmetal
2 gold
2 blue
2 black

I actually think people might consider gold if they saw it on a cover - I didn't think I'd like it, but I had a quick check and it looks nice, which is good cos it might end up that I have one or two to keep. 8)