FS:gti parts sold

Suzuki parts for sale
User avatar
mattman
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: cabramatta

all sold
Last edited by mattman on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:23 am, edited 47 times in total.
ive fallen victim to daily driver tern project car
the swift bug has not left me and i will return to a swft gti
mtpanorama
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:09 pm
Location: Bathurst

PM SENT for guards, and F&R bars.
User avatar
mattman
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: cabramatta

pm replied bater pics will be up 2moz
ive fallen victim to daily driver tern project car
the swift bug has not left me and i will return to a swft gti
GTI Dad
Posts: 1056
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:25 am
Location: South West Sydney
Location: Prestons Sydney

If not already gone, interested in intake pipe !!
GTi fever is costing me a bomb
User avatar
GTI95T
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:17 pm
Location: Newcastle [AUS]
Contact:

pm sent
In the garage:
98'- Suzuki Grand Vitara SQ625 [Mrs' Toy]
10'- Toyota Hilux SR5 Dual Cab [Family Cab]
05'- Holden Commodore VZ SSZ 6Spd [Latest Toy]
User avatar
mattman
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: cabramatta

list updated 2 items posted 2day :) all prices are negotiable and pics are available of any part you need.
ive fallen victim to daily driver tern project car
the swift bug has not left me and i will return to a swft gti
User avatar
NickG13B
Posts: 1716
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:50 pm
Location: Wollongong
Location: Wollongong

Interested in:
Driver side bailey channel - must be in good condition and intact (no rips, tears or chunks missing)
Cold Start Valve
Side Skirt Rubbers

Any pics of these ?
White 1994 MK3 Swift GTi

Lots of Used MK2 & MK3 GTi parts FOR SALE

Brand New Aftermarket Parts FOR SALE - http://www.facebook.com/OnlineAutoSupplies?ref=hl
User avatar
markymark
Posts: 2462
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Melb
Location: Melbourne

Will take one afm
Ghetto engineering in a garage near you
User avatar
mattman
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: cabramatta

NickG13B wrote:Interested in:
Driver side bailey channel - must be in good condition and intact (no rips, tears or chunks missing)
Cold Start Valve
Side Skirt Rubbers

Any pics of these ?
Driver side bailey channel ? is that the part for the window to sit in?
sde skirt rubbers no good oh wait there was none :shock:
cold start valve still here have pics if needed and tested by me 100% working
ive fallen victim to daily driver tern project car
the swift bug has not left me and i will return to a swft gti
User avatar
mattman
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: cabramatta

markymark wrote:Will take one afm
pm me your details mate ive still got both :D
ive fallen victim to daily driver tern project car
the swift bug has not left me and i will return to a swft gti
User avatar
azza91
Posts: 1911
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:23 pm
Location: taree

How does that motor run?
BWTCHD performance
swiftless
GTI Dad
Posts: 1056
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:25 am
Location: South West Sydney
Location: Prestons Sydney

NickG13B wrote:Interested in:

Side Skirt Rubbers

Any pics of these ?
Hey Nick, you would need white ones for your car anyway !!

Better off getting new genuine, getting these from an "old" model, the rubber would have shrunk, hardened & probably been painted over by the local "bodgey" smash shop !!

Last time I purchased a "set" they were around $30+ a "length" & you need 3 lengths to do both side skirts !!

Sorry to hijack Matt 8-[
GTi fever is costing me a bomb
User avatar
mattman
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: cabramatta

GTI Dad wrote:
NickG13B wrote:Interested in:

Side Skirt Rubbers

Any pics of these ?
Hey Nick, you would need white ones for your car anyway !!

Better off getting new genuine, getting these from an "old" model, the rubber would have shrunk, hardened & probably been painted over by the local "bodgey" smash shop !!

Last time I purchased a "set" they were around $30+ a "length" & you need 3 lengths to do both side skirts !!

Sorry to hijack Matt 8-[
thats fine i need some of those where did you get them from gti dad
ive fallen victim to daily driver tern project car
the swift bug has not left me and i will return to a swft gti
User avatar
mattman
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: cabramatta

azza91 wrote:How does that motor run?
i drove the car for half an hour and it was fine no smoke no noisy lifters no over heating probs id say grate motor
ive fallen victim to daily driver tern project car
the swift bug has not left me and i will return to a swft gti
User avatar
NickG13B
Posts: 1716
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:50 pm
Location: Wollongong
Location: Wollongong

mattman wrote:
NickG13B wrote:Interested in:
Driver side bailey channel - must be in good condition and intact (no rips, tears or chunks missing)
Cold Start Valve
Side Skirt Rubbers

Any pics of these ?
Driver side bailey channel ? is that the part for the window to sit in?
sde skirt rubbers no good oh wait there was none :shock:
cold start valve still here have pics if needed and tested by me 100% working
Driver side bailey channel ? is that the part for the window to sit in? - Yes. Runs into the front and rear of the door itself.
Cold Start Valve - How much posted to Wollongong ?
White 1994 MK3 Swift GTi

Lots of Used MK2 & MK3 GTi parts FOR SALE

Brand New Aftermarket Parts FOR SALE - http://www.facebook.com/OnlineAutoSupplies?ref=hl
User avatar
mattman
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: cabramatta

NickG13B wrote:
mattman wrote:
NickG13B wrote:Interested in:
Driver side bailey channel - must be in good condition and intact (no rips, tears or chunks missing)
Cold Start Valve
Side Skirt Rubbers

Any pics of these ?
Driver side bailey channel ? is that the part for the window to sit in?
sde skirt rubbers no good oh wait there was none :shock:
cold start valve still here have pics if needed and tested by me 100% working
Driver side bailey channel ? is that the part for the window to sit in? - Yes. Runs into the front and rear of the door itself.
Cold Start Valve - How much posted to Wollongong ?
at a guess $10 sounds about right ill get some pics of them now
ive fallen victim to daily driver tern project car
the swift bug has not left me and i will return to a swft gti
GTI Dad
Posts: 1056
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:25 am
Location: South West Sydney
Location: Prestons Sydney

mattman wrote:
GTI Dad wrote:
NickG13B wrote:Interested in:

Side Skirt Rubbers

Any pics of these ?
Hey Nick, you would need white ones for your car anyway !!

Better off getting new genuine, getting these from an "old" model, the rubber would have shrunk, hardened & probably been painted over by the local "bodgey" smash shop !!

Last time I purchased a "set" they were around $30+ a "length" & you need 3 lengths to do both side skirts !!

Sorry to hijack Matt 8-[
thats fine i need some of those where did you get them from gti dad
Suzuki Spare Parts, I can get trade price if you like !! (Peter Warren, Warwick Farm)
GTi fever is costing me a bomb
User avatar
azza91
Posts: 1911
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:23 pm
Location: taree

Pm me ur postcode and I will find out how much to get it frieghted up to me will be.if your ok with that?
BWTCHD performance
swiftless
User avatar
mattman
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: cabramatta

azza91 wrote:Pm me ur postcode and I will find out how much to get it frieghted up to me will be.if your ok with that?
2170 casula :wink:
ive fallen victim to daily driver tern project car
the swift bug has not left me and i will return to a swft gti
carcrazy
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:36 pm
Location: Sydney

Nice bloke to deal with, very helpfull and the parts i bought were exactly as described.

Highly recommend.
User avatar
mattman
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: cabramatta

list updated parts removed and added rear bar gards coldstart valve still available
ive fallen victim to daily driver tern project car
the swift bug has not left me and i will return to a swft gti
User avatar
Its U its Me
Posts: 2056
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:30 pm
Location: NSW
Location: NEWCASTLE

Pm sent
Wheres Joe Scully?
User avatar
mattman
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: cabramatta

pm sent motor and 1 ecu sold all prices neg to a point people.
ive fallen victim to daily driver tern project car
the swift bug has not left me and i will return to a swft gti
GTi-095
Posts: 363
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: Adelaide

hey mate, you have a pm :)
User avatar
mattman
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: cabramatta

pm sent new pics up sold items removed and price drop on some items :)
ive fallen victim to daily driver tern project car
the swift bug has not left me and i will return to a swft gti
User avatar
mattman
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: cabramatta

sold items removed. price drop on some items need to get the stuff moving discount if multiple items bought. list updated soo if its on the list i have it :wink:

more info.....
front seats are in good condition no holes or rips just need a little bit of a clean.
side skirts l/r gards l/r doors rear hatch all black with grate paint all have been resprayed at some stage in factory 95 model paint.
door trims 2 are perfect with speaker pods 2 are good with minor marks no speaker holes and pockets.
all power window motors and switches have been tested and working.


if you need to know any more info about a part im more then happy to help
ive fallen victim to daily driver tern project car
the swift bug has not left me and i will return to a swft gti
User avatar
Powered_by_Suzuki
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:36 pm
Location: Red-Light near you
Location: Where-ever i wake up

You have PM, and a free Bump :lol:
Paully
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 3:55 pm
Location: Sydney
Location: Sydney

Very interested in the boss kit & steering wheel! Also, do you have the power mirror switch?

I am located in Chipping Norton NSW, so a drive over to you is not a drama.

Let me know.

Cheers
User avatar
mattman
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: cabramatta

pm sent :wink:
ive fallen victim to daily driver tern project car
the swift bug has not left me and i will return to a swft gti
mk3_tom
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: Grafton
Location: Grafton, NSW

hey mate, i will be passing through Sydney wed or thursday on the way to
Canberra nd passin bac through sunday, tho im not certain which direction
im goin, now im interested in a few items you have but not sure how much
room will be in the vehicle.

left GTi side skirt, the door-trims with the speaker pod's, power mirror switch,
power window switches, both electric window reg's with wiring if possible, those
aftermarket mirror's (eletric?) nd the cluster surround..
PM a price plz
Tom.
User avatar
mattman
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: cabramatta

pm sent mate 8)
ive fallen victim to daily driver tern project car
the swift bug has not left me and i will return to a swft gti
cliffy gti
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:16 pm
Location: caloundra

hey mate im interested in your "m3" style mirrors and driver side power window switch and the passenger side door handle surround if you got 1. I live up on the sunshine coast so will need to get parts posted my no: is 0434920996 cheers
User avatar
mattman
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: cabramatta

cliffy gti wrote:hey mate im interested in your "m3" style mirrors and driver side power window switch and the passenger side door handle surround if you got 1. I live up on the sunshine coast so will need to get parts posted my no: is 0434920996 cheers

hi mate mk3 tom has spoken for the power window switches and mirrors sorry.

i do have the passenger door handle surround just pay for postage mate if there is any thing else you need let me know as i want to get the rest of this stuff moving cheers matt.
ive fallen victim to daily driver tern project car
the swift bug has not left me and i will return to a swft gti
cliffy gti
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:16 pm
Location: caloundra

mattman wrote:
cliffy gti wrote:hey mate im interested in your "m3" style mirrors and driver side power window switch and the passenger side door handle surround if you got 1. I live up on the sunshine coast so will need to get parts posted my no: is 0434920996 cheers

hi mate mk3 tom has spoken for the power window switches and mirrors sorry.

i do have the passenger door handle surround just pay for postage mate if there is any thing else you need let me know as i want to get the rest of this stuff moving cheers matt.
well that sucks any chance of your other buyer falling through lol if they do let me know. Do you still have the stereo stuff how much are you looking at for them? Cheers
User avatar
mattman
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: cabramatta

he said he has made a deposit to my account so i doubt it. as for the stereo gear i still have those brand new pioneer 6inch speakers
Last edited by mattman on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ive fallen victim to daily driver tern project car
the swift bug has not left me and i will return to a swft gti
cliffy gti
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:16 pm
Location: caloundra

pm sent and do you have the whole exhaust system or just the rear muffler?
X93
Posts: 262
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:43 pm
Location: Newcastle
Location: Newcastle

Do you have the front wheel hubs with bearings?
My brother in laws ones are shot.
Take 1 - Red 93' Mk3 XBE273
Take 2 - White 91' Mk2 AAR53Y
Take 3 - Black 95' GTi
DVOLVO
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:50 pm
Location: Penrith Sydney

Would you have a good clutch floating around with all that gear and also do you still have the speakers..
Why is it called Alcoholics Anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up and say, 'My name is Ray, and I am an alcoholic'?
User avatar
mattman
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: cabramatta

cliffy gti wrote:pm sent and do you have the whole exhaust system or just the rear muffler?
just the rear muffler mate
ive fallen victim to daily driver tern project car
the swift bug has not left me and i will return to a swft gti
User avatar
mattman
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: cabramatta

X93 wrote:Do you have the front wheel hubs with bearings?
My brother in laws ones are shot.
no sorry
ive fallen victim to daily driver tern project car
the swift bug has not left me and i will return to a swft gti
User avatar
mattman
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: cabramatta

DVOLVO wrote:Would you have a good clutch floating around with all that gear and also do you still have the speakers..
no clutch sorry yes i still have those brand new pioneer speakers
ive fallen victim to daily driver tern project car
the swift bug has not left me and i will return to a swft gti
cliffy gti
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:16 pm
Location: caloundra

mattman wrote:
cliffy gti wrote:pm sent and do you have the whole exhaust system or just the rear muffler?
just the rear muffler mate
sorry didnt read the msg before i pm'd you lol
User avatar
mattman
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: cabramatta

pm's replied price drop on some items and new items added with new pics
ive fallen victim to daily driver tern project car
the swift bug has not left me and i will return to a swft gti
User avatar
mattman
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: cabramatta

i need my garage back people open to offers on anything try me
ive fallen victim to daily driver tern project car
the swift bug has not left me and i will return to a swft gti
User avatar
Squirt
Posts: 951
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:04 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

i pmed you a couple of days ago...
CONVO RACING
NICOLEHUNTERS

Cynthia the Convo Racer
Rasputin wrote:I have a solid question.
User avatar
mattman
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: cabramatta

and you got a pm a couple of days ago :?
ive fallen victim to daily driver tern project car
the swift bug has not left me and i will return to a swft gti
User avatar
Squirt
Posts: 951
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:04 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

sh*t, i think i'm getting old. i cant believe it, i just didnt remember it at all........ ? :oops:
CONVO RACING
NICOLEHUNTERS

Cynthia the Convo Racer
Rasputin wrote:I have a solid question.
User avatar
mattman
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: cabramatta

^^^?

sub amp sr20tb cluster added to the list 8) also alpine IDAX 200 Media player with 6x 4v preouts usb ipod/ifone hd radio bluetooth ready specs here http://www.alpine-asia.com/index.php?op ... Itemid=133
ive fallen victim to daily driver tern project car
the swift bug has not left me and i will return to a swft gti
User avatar
Squirt
Posts: 951
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:04 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

i got your pm a couple of days ago, i just completely forgot about it, no idea why.... #-o
CONVO RACING
NICOLEHUNTERS

Cynthia the Convo Racer
Rasputin wrote:I have a solid question.
User avatar
mattman
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: cabramatta

and i got your payment and its been sent 8)
ive fallen victim to daily driver tern project car
the swift bug has not left me and i will return to a swft gti
Post Reply