PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:15 pm 

Hi guys here is the updated info cut and pasted from
www.swiftsport.org

let me know of any problems ect...

hope too see you there.

from Brien..

16th APRIL-VIC CRUISE GREAT OCEAN ROAD
Hi Members,

Its come to that time of year were by the GOR is getting to a point were cruises are not advised due to bad weather and riock formations that tumble to the road below.

So we have decided to do a cruise before its to late

Cruise Location- Great Ocean Road
Date- 16th April
Meet Location- Shell Service Station, City Outbound (right before the Westgate bridge)
Time- 6.30am- WE LEAVE AT 7am SHARP (i will not wait around for late people, this ensures we have a clear run to the start of the GOR and little traffic on the GOR itself- I know its an early start but there is nothing worse than sitting behing slow cars on a single lane road that stretches 60+kms.

What To Bring- full tank of petrol, uhf, or cb radio (if you have one), $$ for snack and drinks as we will be stopping for breaky, GOOD DRIVER ATTITUDE (idiots will not be tolerated and i will cancel the cruise if our group is getting attention from authorites
There is a time and place for everything, my advise is to give yourself plenty of room around the corners, the last thing you want is to kiss a fellow members ass with you bumper or even worse right your car off.

Cruise will take us from Melbourne through to gellong, Applo Bay approx 250kms, then there will be an optional extra to go to port cambell werby there is more twisty corners.
i strongly advise on going to port cambell as an extra, its just fast corners and a reall buzz

The day hopefully has good weather, regardless rain hail, this cruise will go ahead and you can all make your own judgements on wether you decide to attend if we get shitty weather.

PLEASE make sure you clean your cars, we will be having a proper photoshoot for our up coming calendar and we hope your car stands out.

On behald of all admin and mods, i welcome all to attend and invite your mates, lets keep this to 4cyclinder cars, turbos ect.

Maps will be provided for this cruise at the meet point.

Myself and Troy (polo gti) will lead till a point were somone else can take over.

Cheers
Scott and Brien

Post subject: Re: Vic Summer Cruise
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:00 pm 

Much happening in Vic?