Model:
Suzuki Swift GTi Mk2

Year: 1989

Kilometers: 380,000+

Modifications: lots, engine mods mostly unknown

Additional Information: looking for a new home

Price Range: free to good home.

Contact Details: pm me here.

Unfortunately for me it is time to face the reality of life and find the Kotara Rocket a new home. I don’t have the time or the right place to store it until I do have the time to give it the love and attention it needs to continue its journey into the future. I am hoping someone else here or a newb who appreciates these cars will want to take it and do the work it needs to keep it alive.

My brother and I had planned to do the work and use it as a variety club bash car but both our situations have changed and we have to face the reality that we won’t get to do so for a long time, and living in the rainforest with no shed garage or carport the poor little bugger will rust away well before that happens. So it’s only chance to survive is if someone here want to take it onboard and give it the opportunity to be all it can be.

It needs a lot of love and attention. I have used the f*#@ out of it over the last year while I waited for the new sports model to be released. The fact that it just won’t die is a tribute to it and why I hope someone wants to give it a chance to continue to move forward through time. It is one of the first MK2’s to come to Oz, it’s build date is 8/89 and is an Ateco import from the time. I think it may even have been on my lawn in dec 89 of that year but I have yet to be able to confirm that. Regardless it is time that it an I part ways however reluctantly.

I have done a lot of work and mods to the car while I have owned it since 2011. If you want more details please PM me here. Rego expires in QLD on 11/4/18 so if you want to drive it away you’ll need to be quick. If you want picks they are on the build thread for the Kotara Rocket. I’ll post the link later when I work out how.

Car comes with a Mk3 parts car, Cappuccino ultra light rims, air conditioning mostly installed, two spare gearboxes, electric windows, spare complete wiring harness and a plethora of other parts too numerous to mention. Contact me for full details on pros/cons and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

Attachments:
86E60A4A-5326-48A1-8A3F-0574F41D55E1.jpeg
86E60A4A-5326-48A1-8A3F-0574F41D55E1.jpeg [ 1.83 MiB | Viewed 15 times ]
AF8CF9CA-0BC5-4D76-AB53-559F5F6BCE4A.jpeg
AF8CF9CA-0BC5-4D76-AB53-559F5F6BCE4A.jpeg [ 1.42 MiB | Viewed 9 times ]

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]