It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:44 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 61  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:54 am 

Me: My name is Sean...
Everyone Else: Hi Sean...
Me: I'm here to discuss my alcohol addiction...
Everyone Else Applauds

nahh just kiddin hehe :)

My name is Sean and im 18, i come from the western suburbs of Melbourne! My passion for cars started from birth, my dad was a drag racer, and more recently (past 10 yrs or so :P) my brother too was a drag racer (T/F and Nitro F/C)... So yeah hehe, i didnt know that cars could do single spinners i always grew up believing that all cars span LSD constantly, this idea of cars suddently changed when i turned around 12 or so... When i questioned a single wheeler LOL :$ anywho drifting away here...

Id like to think that i have a general idea on the concept of engines and how to build them, recently i have been studying a lot on efi and forced induction, mainly supercharged application, but id like to hope that i know enough about turbocharged application as well... I built my first engine only recently (When i was 16 or so), it was a 351 Cleveland that i had rebuilt with a friend for his GT :D And also my little 2.0 thrasher Telstar i had to rebuild, decided to spit out milkshakes whenever i popped open the oil lid on the rocker cover hehe :) And now its time for me to rebuild the lovely g13b :D ive only recently fell in love with these cars (thanks to a few people :P) So atm im lookin for a mk3 93' GTi which i will find in my own time and build...

Cars are my life if you havent realised :) Im also into computers.. yes yes.. im a geek :P into webdesign, multimedia, programming (very basic = vb hehe :P) im learning php and sql slowly as i want to build a website deticated to all the things i love (cars and computers and everything in between :D)

I love goin out and havin fun by any means possible (usually driving around), meeting new people is also a kick for me, you never know how similar you are to people until you meet them...

im a bit of a sl*t when it comes to project cars, ive wanted to build anything and everything, u name it from holden 5.0s to ford 5.8s, big block chevs to 4cyl force inducted beasts... unfortunately the only car i REFUSE and will NEVER work on is that which is powered by a rotary! people talk of how powerful they are, but i am yet to see proof, like seriously a full drag bodied rotary only recently broke into the 6 second barrier, JUST BEARLY! 6.99 rofl... V8s have been running 6s for about 12 - 15 years longer, look at pro stock for example, they run mid to late 6s on a good run, and thats a N/A engine... anyway im drifting off again :)

im also greek and i am proud of my heratige, im into greek music and especially pontiaka (for any greeks that may read this) i can even dance it too :P PAME!! :) im very musically orientated. It usually determines my mood, rnb make me feel like crap and trance/dance makes me feel uplifting excited, so i only listen to rnb if i HAVE TO (in mates cars etc :@) i also play the drums, been playing for 4 years now... got my Pearl Export 2003 Series kit in the garage alongside my telstar :P Ive always wanted to learn a stringed instrument... well i can play a guitar (well 1/6th of it :P)

Im currently completing VCE at year 12 level, then hoping to qualify for a position at RMIT in Computer Systems, which will then give me time to get a job and earn some cash for the future endeavours i will embark on :P

anyway i think ive said enough about myself, but if i have forgotten something ill make sure to update this post (not that it would be that important anyway its only an introduction post haha :D)

anyways peace out guys,

sean

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:14 pm 

MPRESR wrote:
[im also greek and i am proud of my heratige, im into greek music and especially pontiaka (for any greeks that may read this) i can even dance it too :P PAME!! :)

HEY REH

Im greek too but im not into all the music and stuff except for the zorba and the nice food :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:22 pm 

hey all
my name is michael, but i mostly get mick or pales.
im from the mountians in western sydney
previous ride was an 87 rolla
just recently bought "4giveme" gti. not his blue hell nice one, the white one.

anyways just wanted to say hi. and i hope to meet sum ppl on the next cruise.
cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:33 am 

hey all......i'm ben from adelaide, am 22
drive a 92 gti. after drivin my sis's gti (MADGTI), had to have 1!

mods: 17's lowered soon to be lower 8), K&N, Xtreme heavy duty clutch
ice: <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=pioneer&v=56">pioneer</a> deck, 2x12" Orion subs, Clarion amp, MB Quart 5.25"splits
etc.
Wish list: gt28 & front mount, or r34 GTR V spec (mmmm....V spec) :D

As uni student = broke, pretty much all mods done by me & mates.

Hmm...just a thought - turbo the suzi engine or drop in a familia gtr engine and fwd <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=laser&v=56">laser</a> box?

work at All Clutch and Brake, authorised dealer in Xtreme clutches hence the h/d clutch.

Does anyone else with a modded swift get hassled by every dickhead commodore racecar driver wannabe? :x

Man, i respect anyone who mod's their <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=car&v=56">car</a>, be it 4,8, rotary wateva. but give me a 4 cyl any day!

Cool site, look forward to hittin the forums for some help on further mods

Anyhoo, look forward to cruisin and meetin ya's. Lata

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:35 am 

hey all......i'm ben from adelaide, am 22
drive a 92 gti. after drivin my sis's gti (MADGTI), had to have 1!

mods: 17's lowered soon to be lower 8), K&N, Xtreme heavy duty clutch
ice: pioneer deck, 2x12" Orion subs, Clarion amp, MB Quart 5.25"splits
etc.
Wish list: gt28 & front mount, or r34 GTR V spec (mmmm....V spec) :D

As uni student = broke, pretty much all mods done by me & mates.

Hmm...just a thought - turbo the suzi engine or drop in a familia gtr engine and fwd laser box?

work at All Clutch and Brake, authorised dealer in Xtreme clutches hence the h/d clutch.

Does anyone else with a modded swift get hassled by every dickhead commodore racecar driver wannabe? :x

Man, i respect anyone who mod's their car be it 4,8, rotary or wateva. but give me a 4 cyl any day!

Cool site, look forward to hittin the forums for some help on further mods

Anyhoo, look forward to cruisin and meetin ya's. Lata

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:46 am 

Hey Peeps,

Johnny is the name. Suzuki Swift GTi's it was love at first site...ever since i was 17 and saw one in HOT4s mag....

Own 2 GTi's at the moment... One is my weekday car, you know the one where people can bump shopping trolleys into to and all that other stuff ...and the other i guess is my Weekend car., the one where u say BEEP BEEP, watch out SSGTI coming at cha...

Gotta say some freakin hot lil GTi's posted on this site...some crazy ideas are already runnin in my head

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:07 am 

Hey Peeps,

Johnny is the name. Suzuki Swift GTi's it was love at first site...ever since i was 17 and saw one in HOT4s mag....

Own 2 GTi's at the moment... One is my weekday car, you know the one where people can bump shopping trolleys into to and all that other stuff ...and the other i guess is my Weekend car...the one where u say BEEP BEEP, watch out SSGTI coming at cha...

Gotta say some freakin hot lil GTi's posted on this site...some crazy ideas are already runnin in my head

Awesome Site

DING DONG cya on da road

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:50 am 

hi i am nigel
from antigua located in the caribbean cricket fans might knows where that is 'i am 26 and i am a git lover had a mk1 and now i ownwd a 98gti ...
i love speed but i know my limit ..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:58 pm 

hey all
my name is shane im only new here. im 22 i work in picton and live in campbelltown N.S.W and im studying marketing at tafe

i own a 91 mk2 barina/swift (same thing) but the g13a motor which im hoping to convert in the near future to a g13b.
mods: 5" sports filter, 14"mags, 2"cat back with 3" tip, lowered front springs.

found this site through teamswift.net but i have to say its a great community here.

went on the newie cruse last weekend and had a ball met heaps of new ppl and got heaps of ideas

so there you go thats me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:34 am 

Hi my name is kevin and im from jamaica. I've been hooked on zuki's since my first samurai. I then got a mk1 swift(forsa)gxi which is the 5 dr version fo the gti, it was an x rally car, had suzukisport suspension engine was Grp n spec. this was a realy evil car.hurt lots of honda, mitsubishi toyota, feelings.that was about 5 years ago but a few mitsubishi evolution guys are still talking about it. I now have a 96 gti with koni/eibach, suspension with poly all around. omp strut braces front and rear, 1st engine had standard bottom,standard head , bd14 cams ,Grp a chip ,rampod,4-1 headers,and complete exhast. about,a year ago i tried the 1.6 bottom half with all the bits i had before. Im prsetly contemplating another setup :twisted: mybee 1.3 turbo,for competition

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:42 am 

bah very bad shot..

first car - my 95 black swift gti, sports exhaust + mags / big stereo...

thats it :) gonna add performance parts when i start working lol.

name: jed
nick: choo / choo5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:31 pm 

Looks like Im in the exact same boat as you :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:06 am 

hi people my name is josh and i currently drive a vl turbo (dont kill me) as it is on the way out to make way for a swift gti lol i am from wollonong and pretty much i love anything turbo and hate fords lol hope to c yas round

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:02 pm 

Hi people I'm Ray
and this is my car

Laterrrrrrrr

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:17 am 

Hi ny names Adam im from essex (about 20 miles north east of london) in england.
i drive a black suzuki swift gti which modifications include: full custom stainless steel exhaust system with quad tailpipes, janspeed tubular manifold, 15" alloys, -35mm gmax springs, koni adjustables, whitline camber and caster kit, pioneer head unit, 4x jbl 6x9's, 10" splx sub and amp, alloy pedals and momo gearknob.
there is much more in the pipe line but being as im currently in my first year of an automotive and motorsport degree at uni money is very hard to come by so progress is slow.

AD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:46 pm 

Hey i'm nathan only 15 but very muchly into cars exspecially the suzuki gti. I own a civic with blown engine but a nice paint job and massive 5 inch zorst but no engine. HA HA. I'd insert a pic of it but unsure how to. Well anyway i've got some question in the fourms feel free to help out in anyway.

Thanx, Nathan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:11 pm 

Hey All

I'm Matt...
Aged 17... Driving a Nissan Navara (Go me... :D:D:D) Its an 88 model (I think... lol)
The ute is called Cacken... and it's on a mission...
Re: Mission Cacken

I really signed up here because of the Adaptronic threads going on...
I am involved with the company (I do work for the head guy... I'm a market researcher and a plain ole researcher who hopes to develop into other areas... And I'm being given the chance to as well)

Any how...

Just thought I'd say hi...
So "Hi"

Matt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 pm 

ray i LOVE ur car errr sory gotta go iv soiled myself...

Post subject: hey guys..
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:01 pm 

Hey my name is rabee... I just bought my self a swift and ill love to come on criuses with u guys... The videos i have watched they sound like fun :D ... I got a swift extreme 98 model... It not a gti... Its got the shitty carby engine.. But still looks like a gti from the inside and outside lol... his some pics...

http://img68.exs.cx/img68/8964/DSC555.jpg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:43 pm 

Hey guys i'm Niall (pronounced like nile river).
I am currently looking for a Swift GTI in turbo or n/a form and have some good plans for it already.
I am a full time student doing a Diploma of Engineering at TAFE.
I like long walks on the beach, I am a pisces and I am 21 years old :lol: My interests include Martial Arts, Footy, Surfing, cars and girls and not neccessarily in that order.
I will post some pics of my ride when I get it so stay tuned.

MSN: vl304@hotmail.com

Cheers

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 61  Next