It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:06 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: M15A GTI
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:21 am 

chopper wrote:
Whats a 2j???

you have any videos of the m15a turbo swift?

Nice build's mate must of cost a bomb!

Its a motor in a Toyota supra
Thanks man

Last edited by cappa-wpn on Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: M15A TURBO GTI
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:48 am 

Spends 50k on a Turbo Swift, can't produce a dyno sheet......
Seems legit.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:24 pm 

Powered_by_Suzuki wrote:
Seems legit.

Spends 7 years on a forum and can't produce one decent post.. congrats

f**k off from my post you smart ass piece of s**t

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:27 pm 

cappa-wpn wrote:
Powered_by_Suzuki wrote:
Seems legit.

Spends 7 years on a forum and can't produce one decent post.. congrats

f**k off from my post you smart ass piece of s**t

in before the the lock.

Mad build, I'd love to see the build pics of fab'ed mounts and driveshafts if you have any.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:15 pm 

FFS who gives a rat's arse about a dyno sheet? #-o The dyno is merely a tuning tool; nothing more. You can make one spit out whatever result you want.

Curious as to what the car's quarter mile times are like though! :D

Cheers,

Drew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:23 pm 

DrelvisGTi wrote:
FFS who gives a rat's arse about a dyno sheet? #-o The dyno is merely a tuning tool; nothing more. You can make one say whatever you want...

Curious as to what the quarter mile times are like though! :D

Cheers,

Drew

There will be no lock
I don't want retards posting their jelous hate, you got a problem then pm me

DrelvisGTI you're right.. you can get a dyno to read whatever u want
When I beat a 200kw gti when I was on 140kw I realised this

I'm curious what she will do on the track too
Time will tell
Hoping to get car tuned asap after the new year so I can drive it again

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:45 pm 

no problems here. I just wan't to know how the transplant went. I know it's always the little things that take the time in these kind of builds.

Do you have some more build pics? Did you do most of it yourself?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:13 pm 

SOBIL wrote:
no problems here. I just wan't to know how the transplant went. I know it's always the little things that take the time in these kind of builds.

Do you have some more build pics? Did you do most of it yourself?

Na lol I was referring to powered by Suzuki boy

Yeah transplant took a little fucking around getting the motor to sit in the engine bay then make up the engine mounts
I've got some more pics, ill post them up soon :-)

I've pretty much done 90% of the work on the car..
Just things like..
Exhaust manifold
Intercooler
Radiator had to get made

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:33 pm 

Powered_by_Suzuki wrote:
Seems legit.

Get some respect mate!
I'm sure both cappa's swift's would ruin anything you have!

Get some video's of swift next time your at the track mate! Really want to see them in action. more pics aswell please

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:44 pm 

Haha I own one very similar and never shown a dyno sheet. It keeps those haters guessing aye cappa. Lets just say you need more than 250 to keep up lil Sydney p-plater boys lol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:30 pm 

less hate and baseless accusations about the status of people's licenses would be grand guys..

It's the constant lying that keeps this hate going, that's how I see it. If people are going to blatantly lie, there's a reason why people are skeptical and call them out..

The situation is straight forward, if you make claims you should be able to provide some form of evidence. If anyone knows their power output, they clearly have access to a dyno sheet. And it certainly isn't hard to post an image. Fair enough if you can't / don't want to, but don't expect everybody to take your word as if it is gospel, and you certainly have no legs to stand on when you get upset and retaliate at them about it. If you don't want to prove it, that's up to you.

Despite Cappa saying he was struggling to upload images from his phone, somehow he put them on a computer and used paint to remove the license plates anyway. This could have been done ages ago.. Has there been no other reason to not post pictures other than to CAUSE more problems? Because if there is, I don't see it.

So much angst from people here which isn't justified. Jumping on the bandwagon of someone who you don't know, and have no bearing on whether they're lying about half the things they say, purely because it's people you don't like, is just feeding the fire. Why?

Please don't take this the wrong way.. But I'm fucking tired of it. There's not enough people in this community to have division and <insert some rant about unity here>.

Cheers

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:03 pm 

nuetralGTi wrote:
less hate and baseless accusations about the status of people's licenses would be grand guys..

It's the constant lying that keeps this hate going, that's how I see it. If people are going to blatantly lie, there's a reason why people are skeptical and call them out..

The situation is straight forward, if you make claims you should be able to provide some form of evidence. If anyone knows their power output, they clearly have access to a dyno sheet. And it certainly isn't hard to post an image. Fair enough if you can't / don't want to, but don't expect everybody to take your word as if it is gospel, and you certainly have no legs to stand on when you get upset and retaliate at them about it. If you don't want to prove it, that's up to you.

Despite Cappa saying he was struggling to upload images from his phone, somehow he put them on a computer and used paint to remove the license plates anyway. This could have been done ages ago.. Has there been no other reason to not post pictures other than to CAUSE more problems? Because if there is, I don't see it.

So much angst from people here which isn't justified. Jumping on the bandwagon of someone who you don't know, and have no bearing on whether they're lying about half the things they say, purely because it's people you don't like, is just feeding the fire. Why?

Please don't take this the wrong way.. But I'm fucking tired of it. There's not enough people in this community to have division and <insert some rant about unity here>.

Cheers

I can't post photos off my phone and can only be done on a computer/laptop which I dont have
Those photos were posted up off a mates laptop..
If you dont believe me, tell me what photo you want to see of which part of the car and ill post it LOL

Its so sad.. how funny guys look cracking the shits like girls because they dont believe me about the car..
You better believe it.. its fkn quick!!
You think I'd really waste my time talking about it

I'm not gonna keep going on and on.. ill post a dyno wen the car gets dyno tuned again..
Leave it at that

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:22 pm 

Like I said I wasn't trying to be offensive. Just stating it from how it looks to me. Perhaps you should accept that this is how it looks for every outsider who reads this s**t.

The point was that people need to grow up, be honest and show some respect for eachother.

It's your attitude that makes the whole situation worse for everyone. I've been reading this s**t going on for months and months and it's tiring to the point where I've finally said something..

You can't continually backpedal and tell people to ask for things and then not deliver them. There are plenty of times where you've said you'd do something and haven't, and that's why people troll you about it.

Clearly the concept of what's happening here eludes you, I apologise for bothering to attempt to enlighten you somewhat.

Please, continue.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:47 pm 

nuetralGTi wrote:
Like I said I wasn't trying to be offensive. Just stating it from how it looks to me. Perhaps you should accept that this is how it looks for every outsider who reads this s**t.

The point was that people need to grow up, be honest and show some respect for eachother.

It's your attitude that makes the whole situation worse for everyone. I've been reading this s**t going on for months and months and it's tiring to the point where I've finally said something..

You cant continually backpedal and tell people to ask for things and then not deliver them. There are plenty of times where you've said you'd do something and haven't, and that's why people troll you about it.

Clearly the concept of what's happening here eludes you, I apologise for bothering to attempt to enlighten you somewhat.

Please, continue.

na its all good..
I understand what youre trying to say..
There is no respect on this forum

All ill say is......
People wanted a photo, I gave them one! A LOT of people just suddenly shut up on the other post
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=52451
It went dead

Now some idiots still dont believe it and want a dyno..
Well I dont have a dyno chart..
Only one I've got is from a while ago when it made 200
When I have a new chart ill post it.
Till then people can say what they want, I really dont care
I work on the swifts in my spare time and dont really have much time at the moment (there is a world outside of redline)

To the people that know my car and believe me.. thank you
To the idiots that hang s**t on me.. you idiots, this is suposed to be a swift community and you fools are making it look like a joke and give swift owners a s**t name.
My car in melb has given swifts a good name. A LOT of people know my old swift and a fair few now know of the m15 gti
I just dont get why people love to join the bandwagon on here.. its like thats the only reason they are a member on here! To cause s**t.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:38 am 

Well said cappa =D>

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:54 am 

Looks good mate .

YOU want to PLAY, YOU got to PAY .. Performance doesn't come cheap

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:44 am 

papa wrote:
Looks good mate .

Thanks heaps man :-)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:58 am 

Well done Cappa looks good. Keep up the good work.
Unfortunately when you push the boundaries of topping other high ranked power trains it seems to turn into a crime.
If your were to be doing this 10-15 years ago you would be included in the 'cool' group when this forum began. But nowadays, we're either full of s**t or they don't like you from the get go.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:26 pm 

1600GTI wrote:
Well done Cappa looks good. Keep up the good work.
Unfortunately when you push the boundaries of topping other high ranked power trains it seems to turn into a crime.
If your were to be doing this 10-15 years ago you would be included in the 'cool' group when this forum began. But nowadays, we're either full of s**t or they don't like you from the get go.

:) thanks man
Yeah I know what you mean

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:33 pm 

Well done, keep the updates coming.
We all like photos and stuff like that. makes me happy!
GTP

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next