It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:13 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: FS: Parting out DMW IPRA race car
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:36 am 

At the moment this is an expression of interest but if the major items sell then this will be going ahead.
I am seriously thinking of parting out my IPRA turbo swift mainly to allow me to finish building my new project race car ford fiesta st.If your interested in buying something below just send me a pm.

Engine -g13b 1300,this is a freshly built engine only done one race meet since full rebuild.
Forged wiseco flat top pistons(approx 10:1), new wisco rings.
I beam con rods
Tool steel main cap braces
Race bearings
O ringed block
Baffled sump with bmw swing gates fitted.
Head has just had new inlet valves ,Inconel oversize (1.5mm oversize )custom made exhaust valves with 6mm valve stems, custom retainers.Full turbo porting to a very high standard, decked.Cylinder head alone cost $3000 in machine work and parts.
Has suzuki metal head gasket with new ARP head stud kit, full rotating assembly was balanced.
Ran last race meeting only, dynoed at 225hp at wheels with IPRA turbo restrictor and 20psi boost.Will certainly handle higher boost and hp without turbo restrictor.
Offers around $6500 complete bare engine.

Turbo kit.
Twin scroll Subaru type flange,exact turbo specs on request but has billet front wheel and inconel exhaust wheel, two meetings old in perfect condition.3" stainless dump pipe, 3" side exit exhaust system(race only).Stainless steel turbo manifold.xr6 turbo intercooler and pipework, turbosmart large port BOV.Exhaust system could be modified to run on street.
Approx $3500.

Gearbox /flywheel/clutch/driveshafts
Gearbox is freshly built g16/m16 sport box, two meetings since build, has a welded diff but I am happy to fit a std m16 open diff instead , had all new bearings and was built from a very low klm sport gearset.4.4 cwp.
Clutch is two meetings old, four puck ,solid centre,extra heavy duty ,uprated clamp ,Billet 4wd lightweight flywheel.Driveshafts are freshly rebuilt ,comes with centre shaft and all mods to swap out a g13 to the much stronger 1600 box,Normally I sell this conversion box and all parts needed for conversion for around $4500, the clutch on this package is much stronger and driveshafts have just been overhauled and I am asking $4000 for the lot, including stripping and rebuilding gearbox with std diff if desired.

Bodyshell-BARE
IPRA legal /log booked shell, has full Cams spec six point bond roll bars cage plus side intrusion.
Can be run as early or late model IPRA spec ,can also be run as under or over 2 litre depending on engine used.Shell will be stripped of ALL mechanical parts, but come with all hanging panels and glass.
$2000 ono.

Accessories:-

Microtec ecu and harness, $600
Mallory and mallory coil pack $200
Fuel pump(e85 compliant)$100, fuel reg$75,inline efi fuel filters$75,injectors evo 350ccs (freshly cleaned)$150,Billet fuel rail DMW$120.
Front coilover shocks ,custom made for circuit racing, very well made and high quality, complete with spherical adjustabe top mounts,$500.
Rear Koni shocks $200
Front springs Eibach 350lbs to suit above $150
Kings rear 750lbs custom made $200
Lower control arms with new swift ball joints $300pair(suit uprights below)
New swift uprights (roll centre correction kit)with gti hubs and new wheel brgs plus arp honda wheel studs $400 pair
Upper strut brace suzitech with engine steady ,powdercoated black gloss $150.
lower strut brace with gearbox mount (ipra legal) $150.
Swift sport discs redrilled to suit gti hubs , with dogbone to space out new swift caliper$300 set
PFC brake pads various,project MU pads,Carbon pads ,poa.
Set of four momo five spoke alloy wheels 15"x6 with half used Yokohama205/50/15 A050 tyres $600set.
Used A050 tyres 195/50/15 and 205/50/15 various condition and price.
Lightweight plastic door and rear trims ipra legal $120 set.
2x carbon/kevlar race seats red in colour, very lightweight $350 each
Cultus intake manifold with 60mm TB fitted $600
Set of Nolathene engine mounts fitted to gti mounts $100 set
Alloy radiator with electric fan $100
Steering wheel and adapter Momo wheel, $150.
Full PAS kit ,rack ,lines,reservoir and pump, $250

SPARES-
Brand new panels,
front guards,front gti bumper bar,rear gti bumper bar,
New swift uprights and all kit for roll centre correction set up(new)

Happy to discount multiple buys, but everything is only going up for sale when major components have received securing deposit.
pm me if you want pics of anything or to ask further specs.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]