PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:04 pm 

Model:
Suzuki GTi mk2

Year:

Kilometers:
319,xxx
- See below

Modifications:
- Complete 2.25" mandrel exhaust from 4-1 equal length extractors to high flow 2.5" muffler
- Shielded pod filter
- Front strut brace
- gtaye chipped ECU
- HID conversion kit in fog lights
- Genuine Sparco bonnet pins
- Viper remote start alarm (remote start hasn't worked in a long time)
- Pioneer USB/iDevice head unit
- Pioneer dash speakers with 6x9"s in parcel shelf

Additional Information:
Selling my mk2 which I bought in late 2011 from Melbourne and brought back on a trailer. Had it registered in Jan 2012 after replacing the clutch and fixing an oil leak. Ran out of rego in 2013 and never got around to getting it re-registered due to cost at the time (17yo wages are terrible). Been sitting in my yard ever since then though it is started every month or two and let warm up to operating temp. She always went well but I never tracked or 'hooned'.

Specifics;
- For those who are interested in odo history, I can't remember what it had when I bought but never really drove anywhere other than Windsor to McGrath's Hill almost daily and Blacktown/Penrith every so often until I started doing Bathurst and back every weekend about late 2012. Also went to Dubbo for a week shortly after registering. Previous owner was a uni student and lived in outer Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
- Exhaust was apparently custom made by Croydon Racing. Has a loud rumbling idle and a nice roar when revving but quietens out well when cruising along highway. Never hassled by police over it.
- Replaced the clutch with an standard Exedy in July 2013. Cable needs re-adjusting though.
- Springs were cut by previous Vic. owner for "being too hard". Car now sits pretty low but didn't scrape on anything except those 45 degree slope driveway/gutters things, police never gave any hassle about height. Road bumps are well felt though. Still outhandles my A70 Supra though for what its worth.
- With above I'd recommend changing the springs and shocks as you'd probably have to anyway for rego if that's your path.
- Tyres obviously need changing after sitting around for so long
- Paint condition is bad. Despite best efforts couldn't stop it from fading in most spots over the duration it was registered. Only places that hasn't faded is the tailgate. Paint use to be a red-orange colour but now looks peach coloured due to where it sits in the weather 24/7 and hasn't had a wash for a long time.
- Front bar is odd coloured as the original one had to be changed to due it being damaged before I bought it by what looked like someone reserving into it a little too much.
- Circle bonnet pin holes on bonnet were there when I bought the car, there were no pins. I added the Sparco ones as I didn't like the way the bonnet shook at highway speeds or over bumps.
- Only rust I see is around the aerial, the tailgate latch on the body and were the old bonnet pin holes are on bonnet. Nothing major I don't think.
- Interior is excellent condition on other hand, no holes in seats or anything. Carpet has some tearing around edge and the parcel shelf has worn a bit but other than it's pretty good considering the outsides condition.
- Had a fire extinguisher mounted to the left of the centre console but discarded it after it expired and found it fit 600mL bottles really well :lol:
- Will need an engine oil, gearbox oil and coolant change as these haven't been done for a long time. Oils were changed every 5,000km with Royal Purple oils when it was registered.
- Fuel only ever ran 98 octane in my possession. Nothing less.
- Engine starts up with no hassle. No smoke coming from exhaust. Has ticking coming from engine but it has always done that and I was told it was nothing to worry about, just noisy injectors or tappets.
- Has a box of spares with a factory air filter, AFM and spare brake bits to go with it.
- If I think of anything else to add to description I'll update...

Selling cause I hope someone else can get her on the road again and I could use the money for more important things at the moment. Every time I thought I'd go do it I went and did something else instead #-o I'd like someone to buy it and not use her for parts, but if that's what your doing don't tell me. I hate the thought of the old girl being stripped and scrapped :cry: She'll sit on here for 2 weeks before I add a listing on Gumtree.

Price:

Contact Details:

Located in Windsor. 30 min drive from Penrith or Blacktown.

Please only contact via text message and I'll get back to you [-o< as I'm usually asleep till about 3 - 4 pm.

Attachments:
20160117_195124 - Copy.jpg
20160117_195124 - Copy.jpg [ 1.86 MiB | Viewed 134 times ]
20160117_195145 - Copy.jpg
20160117_195145 - Copy.jpg [ 1.43 MiB | Viewed 133 times ]
20160117_195204 - Copy.jpg
20160117_195204 - Copy.jpg [ 1.96 MiB | Viewed 128 times ]
20160117_195330 - Copy.jpg
20160117_195330 - Copy.jpg [ 1.58 MiB | Viewed 125 times ]
20160117_195104 - Copy.jpg
20160117_195104 - Copy.jpg [ 1.2 MiB | Viewed 127 times ]
20160117_195051 - Copy.jpg