It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:19 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:25 pm
Posts: 1041
Location: Sydney
Thats good news! Hopefully they leave you alone now.

So back to Zupps, you're signature here says Zupps twice. Its Zupps man.

_________________
If they call gay men Queens, why aren't lesbians called Kings?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 7:56 pm
Posts: 615
Location: Brisbane
I got the car from zupps, paint protection is from northstar

_________________
Image
2007 Black Suzuki Swift Automatic
View the thread on my updates when I purchased my car thru Zupps Take A look!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:25 pm
Posts: 1041
Location: Sydney
OHHH right. So they are the ones being a pain?

_________________
If they call gay men Queens, why aren't lesbians called Kings?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 7:56 pm
Posts: 615
Location: Brisbane
=]

_________________
Image
2007 Black Suzuki Swift Automatic
View the thread on my updates when I purchased my car thru Zupps Take A look!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 7:56 pm
Posts: 615
Location: Brisbane
They called me this afternoon left a message they are after $55.00 for the replacement...

_________________
Image
2007 Black Suzuki Swift Automatic
View the thread on my updates when I purchased my car thru Zupps Take A look!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:36 pm
Posts: 92
Location: NSW
Just ignore it mate don’t even bother to reply just go in when your due to get your paint protection done again and if they ask about tyre messages just plead dumb :shock: what messages I have not received any messages :? stuff em. :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image Susie :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 6712
Location: Camden
Tell them to get fucked.

Honestly mate, you let this happen to you yourself.

With a new car you NEED to be a prick to get what you want.

I bought a brand new falcon ute, in October 06. I have had nothing but problems since I bought it. After trying with the dealer I bought the car from to fix my issue (nosiy diff) and not getting anywhere I've taken it to another dealer closer to home. The diff has now been replaced 3 times, and is going in again this week to be inspected again.

Ford have a policy by which they will not provide customers with a loan car free of charge. After the second replacement, I demanded that ford give me one, at their cost. It took some arguing, but I got it in the end.

Last week the new diff (2 weeks old, less than 1000k's) s**t itself. I rang ford care the next day, demanded they come pick up my car and fix the diff again, and the other issues (ac working on and off, which was "fixed" 2 weeks ago, and retension the steering rack, which was done 12 months ago). I have told them not to give me my car back until all issues are fixed, or I will be lodging a claim with dept fair trading and demanding a refund of the cost of the car, plus loss of earnings due to lost time with phone calls and days off having to leave the car with them (I run my own business and use my ute for it).

Don't let them get the better of you, you have paid good money that you have worked hard for, only to be screwed around.

Grow some balls and fight back son!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:44 pm
Posts: 51
Location: adelaide sa
i realy dont understand this thread from a business owners point,
if a customer came to me and wasnt happy i would surely endevour all i could to make this person happy,
as from your point,firstly i feel sorry for you but you have rights and have not once acted on any of them,if you played the whole scene properly you would have contacted the dealer,if you got no joy from them you should have taken it up with suzuki australia,
i have delt with nearly every suzuki dealership in adelaide and suzuki australia and have nothing but praise for them all,
if your dealer isnt doing the right thing suzuki australia will step in,if that fails you have consumer affairs,they give you 21 days to act as a business and raise any defence you may have,if that fails (wich honestly by this point it would have been sorted)but? if all that somehow fails you then have other avenues you can follow eg: your insurance company, small claims courts etc,
suzuki would not like this problem going on and would not want these problems occuring with past customers,
i have followed this thread for sometime and given you advice as many others have and honestly mate all i can say is what chopper woulda said...
HARDEN THE f**k UP STEPHEN....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:08 pm
Posts: 1911
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland
waylow wrote:
I bought a brand new falcon ute, in October 06. I have had nothing but problems since I bought it.


I've said it before...if you buy a Ford, you deserve what you get... :shock:

_________________
Image
www.govegan.me


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 6712
Location: Camden
Haribolman wrote:
waylow wrote:
I bought a brand new falcon ute, in October 06. I have had nothing but problems since I bought it.


I've said it before...if you buy a Ford, you deserve what you get... :shock:


Quoted for the truth!!!

Is that a fire I can smell? :shock: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:30 pm
Posts: 1121
Location: Adelaide, Hallett Cove
Gomo = Fail

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:51 pm
Posts: 339
Location: Sydney
Holdens are worse from my experiences although your Falcon does sound as bad as my old BA company one , diff, steering rack, handbrake, rough idle. The VE SS commodore we used had problems with, gearbox, clunky diff, power steering, ecu, tps, interior falling apart, irratic idling, starting problems, stalling, oil leaks, noisy suspension all within 10 000km. Go the billion dollar baby- an absolute heap of s**t in terms of build quality and reliability that is totaly shamed by my almost 200 000k Gti which has only had a leaky front main seal go wrong. :wink:

_________________
Farewell to my old mate of 13 years, Mk3 Gti aka the Hitman!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:41 pm
Posts: 363
Location: Canberra
mrpaint1 wrote:
i realy dont understand this thread from a business owners point,
if a customer came to me and wasnt happy i would surely endevour all i could to make this person happy,
as from your point,firstly i feel sorry for you but you have rights and have not once acted on any of them,if you played the whole scene properly you would have contacted the dealer,if you got no joy from them you should have taken it up with suzuki australia,
i have delt with nearly every suzuki dealership in adelaide and suzuki australia and have nothing but praise for them all,
if your dealer isnt doing the right thing suzuki australia will step in,if that fails you have consumer affairs,they give you 21 days to act as a business and raise any defence you may have,if that fails (wich honestly by this point it would have been sorted)but? if all that somehow fails you then have other avenues you can follow eg: your insurance company, small claims courts etc,
suzuki would not like this problem going on and would not want these problems occuring with past customers,
i have followed this thread for sometime and given you advice as many others have and honestly mate all i can say is what chopper woulda said...
HARDEN THE f**k UP STEPHEN....


He's already been told all of this stuff repeatedly, and of course still didn't do anything. That's why he's in this predicament...

_________________
Image
Stephen


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:27 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 17515
Location: ACT
waylow wrote:
Haribolman wrote:
waylow wrote:
I bought a brand new falcon ute, in October 06. I have had nothing but problems since I bought it.


I've said it before...if you buy a Ford, you deserve what you get... :shock:


Quoted for the truth!!!

Is that a fire I can smell? :shock: :lol:


Maybe take this guy's initiative and not just tell the truth, but display it! :lol:
Image

_________________
Suzuki MightyBoy - Three pots and a snail.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:44 pm
Posts: 51
Location: adelaide sa
didnt ford circle the problem.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:25 pm
Posts: 1041
Location: Sydney
Image

Can we move on now?

_________________
If they call gay men Queens, why aren't lesbians called Kings?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 7:56 pm
Posts: 615
Location: Brisbane
New update:

They have contacted me and told me not to worry about the payment for the tire..

They want to re apply the protection on my bonet only during weekdays

I work mon - fri and don't want to take a day off from work just to wait around..

Im thinking maybe I drive to redcliff on sat with my car get another loan car.. and have that during the week and on the weekend pickup my car again..

I've told them it's to much of a hassle and time waste I will give up on the protection and simply wax my car regulary instead..

I paid $730 for the protection
They Paid $650 for the respray on my bonet..

Adding up my costs and time involved.. not much worth the hassle..

This is a stupid product that is simply amazing how long this has taken.. 6 months in are we now? :shock:

_________________
Image
2007 Black Suzuki Swift Automatic
View the thread on my updates when I purchased my car thru Zupps Take A look!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:41 pm
Posts: 363
Location: Canberra
Gomo wrote:
New update:
This is a stupid product that is simply amazing how long this has taken.. 6 months in are we now? :shock:


the reason it took so long is due to fart-assing about on your part though I think....

_________________
Image
Stephen


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 7:56 pm
Posts: 615
Location: Brisbane
I suppose but if you go back a few pages you will see the company never returned my calls to begin with..

While im at it this looks rarther interesting and well priced and somthing I should of thought of getting in the first place..

http://www.paintprotectiondirect.com.au/gallery.html

_________________
Image
2007 Black Suzuki Swift Automatic
View the thread on my updates when I purchased my car thru Zupps Take A look!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:25 pm
Posts: 1041
Location: Sydney
Gomo wrote:
I suppose but if you go back a few pages you will see the company never returned my calls to begin with..

While im at it this looks rarther interesting and well priced and somthing I should of thought of getting in the first place..

http://www.paintprotectiondirect.com.au/gallery.html


Just checked out that page...

All I can way is... :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm seriously considering getting it done, the finishes look absolutely f'ing amazing...!

Where'd you find it Gomo?

_________________
If they call gay men Queens, why aren't lesbians called Kings?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC + 10 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group