It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:03 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post subject: system upgrade
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:39 pm 

hi gurs currently i am looking at upgrading my sound system currently i have a pioneer
deh-8650mp with a jl audio 4/300 amp running a pair of pioneer tsc-160r splits up front
the tweeters are mounted up high on the door cards near the mirrors and the woofers in pods down on the door cards and a custom boot install in the boot wich consisted of pioneer
tsd-160r in the sub box with a false floor wich seperated the spears and subs which are
2 alpine type s dual voice coil subs the 2 ohm version run by an option audio 1000 what rms mono block and a 4 gauge wiring kit and 16 guage speaker wire

any way i blew up the mono block so i decided to upgrade the speakers and sub amp and subs but i was thinking of switching to one sub cause theres too much bass for the system
im just wanting ideas for a system i will be sound deading the car but wish to do it sparingly
i wish to save some weight

all opinions are considered just just trying to open my eyes and ears to more products

Post subject: Re: system upgrade
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:07 pm 

i was recently looking into getting better sound and was very keen on the "polk" range. a lil bit more expensive than the usual crap out there but they have always (as far as i know) had a good rep.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SR104-DVC-POLK-AUDIO-CAR-10-1400W-SUB-DVC-LOUD-BASS-SUBWOOFER-SPEAKER-SR-104-/120611744189?pt=Car_Subwoofers_Enclosures&hash=item1c150529bd